Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers Remastered (russian fan project)

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Freaklore1

Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers Remastered (russian fan project)

Post by Freaklore1 »

So lately i discovered that a russian made a remaster of Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers 1 (NES),it's been around since about 2015 i think,but not much peoples seem to know about it except a certain amount of russians on a russian forum.

here's a video of the fan remake : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnrEM478uNU&t=53s

here's the site of the forum with the links to the download in the first post : http://c2community.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=9370

here's the site with the download if you want to skip the forum page : https://yadi.sk/d/A029FgExoY9WA

I would suggest to download version 1.3.3 since it's the most recent one.

Also if you want to play with Gadget (the girl) you need to finish the game once,then i guess you press on 'continue' on the menu screen (not sure what happen if you press 'new game',will she still be there ? I dont know.),on a bonus side,you can replay all levels since 'continue' function now as a level select menu with all levels unlocked.

Oh and if you press left or right in the menu screen you can either turn off the music or change between the original 8 bit version or the remix version of the soundtrack.

edit:forgot to say,but i think the same guy is also working on a remaster of the sequel,here's a video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZZTasHlbK4
Matt
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian Bullseye
Location: Gotham City SAR, Wyld-Lands of the Lotus People, Dominionist PetroConfederacy of Saudi Canadia

Re: Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers Remastered (russian fan proje

Post by Matt »

Nice!
Freaklore1

Post by Freaklore1 »

So what do you guys think of this fan remaster ?

After playing with Gadget i noticed that she jump less high when using the normal wooden boxes compared to the other 2,i wonder why such decision was made ?

Unless there is something that she can do that the other 2 cant ?
Freaklore1

Post by Freaklore1 »

This is one of the reason why i dont visit this forums much often now.

What's the point in making a topic if there isnt much peoples who respond back,i understand that peoples have busy life schedule,but c'mon...is it that difficult to take just a few minutes to leave a comment on a subject,if i can find the time then so can everyone.

But seriously,i would like to know peoples toughts on this fan remaster,what do you think of it ?

Is it good or not ?

Does it need improvements or do you find it perfect as it is ?
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

Didn't it occur to you that people might not be interested in such a discussion?
leileilol
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by leileilol »

Not to mention the potential legal issues while there's this being sold.
Freaklore1

Post by Freaklore1 »

hey,im not the one who made that fan remaster,i just showed that it existed since there's doesnt seem much peoples who know about this.

leileilol and Blue Shadow responses are also one of the reasons why i dont visit this forum much often,some peoples here seem to have a not very friendly attitude,wich make it difficult sometime to have friendly discussions.

At least Matt was friendly enough to post something even if it's only 1 word.

What the heck is going on with the members on this forum lately (or at least some of them) ?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Freaklore1 wrote:What the heck is going on with the members on this forum lately (or at least some of them) ?
What's going on with you? It's a matter of taste, I'd think; personally I've never been terribly interested in this topic, and it's nicer to not say anything at all if all I can do is be negative about it. It's a bit rude to reply to your own topic and loudly wonder where everybody is. I can't imagine there's a lot of overlap between "Doom players" and "people who enjoyed an NES game based on a Disney cartoon," but that's not a viewpoint I'd normally say anything about, if not for you saying that everybody else is the problem.

Because I'm almost certain that this will get worse, I'm going to close the thread before it does.

Return to “Off-Topic”