DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other side?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other side?

Postby Drop_Dead_Fred » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 am

Hi guys! =)
I am the developer of indie games.
My next game is dedicated to Doom. The game is made with the constructor Raycasting Game Maker. It runs on Windows. Just run «DOOM BOOM» exe and game start.

Image

DOOM BOOM

Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other side? Then, go ahead! :)

Story:
Arise, my beautiful child! You were born the last of my family. You live for one purpose – to punish our abusers. These disgusting people attacked us! Almost all of my lovely children was killed. Avenge for them! Avenge for me! Give us our wonderful world without ugly people! Good luck, my beautiful child!

W,A,S,D – movement
SPACE – open doors
Left mouse – attack
Mouse wheel – change weapons

Tips:
- to recover health points go approach to flesh of Icon of Sin (fountains of blood);
- to open the door-exit first get the key card;
- you may save/load your progress in game menu.

Image

Image

Image

You may download game from here:
http://gamejolt.com/games/doom-boom/165095

or here:
https://yadi.sk/d/McYYx1xVt4BNc

I hope you enjoy! :)
Drop_Dead_Fred
 
Joined: 23 Jul 2016

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby AdmiralAjax » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:35 am

That name is a bit unfortunate considering that Boom is a thing relating to Doom already.
AdmiralAjax
DISQUALIFIED
 
Joined: 28 Nov 2010

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby Redfox123 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:17 pm

urm is this supposed to be in the project page?
User avatar
Redfox123
λ vulpes vulpes λ
 
Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Location: out side your window

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby JimpArgon » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:29 pm

Drop_Dead_Fred wrote:Hi guys! =)
I am the developer of indie games.
My next game is dedicated to Doom. The game is made with the constructor Raycasting Game Maker. It runs on Windows. Just run «DOOM BOOM» exe and game start.


It looks pretty cool. I will have to get around to trying this sometime soon. I see you borrowed a lot from other doom mods such as the Revenant's hands & sholder cannons.
*edit* Is there any way you could include an options menu to change the input keys? I would like to be able to open doors with E and would like to be able to change the input to my liking.


Drop_Dead_Fred wrote:Image


That Marine looks VERY similar to Zyklon Ben (O'l Benny G.) From the Moonman doom wad. LOL

Image


Redfox123 wrote:urm is this supposed to be in the project page?

No, this is not a Wad. Not something that will work with Doom sourceports.
User avatar
JimpArgon
:) (:
Banned User
 
Joined: 05 Jul 2016
Location: Florida

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby Drop_Dead_Fred » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:48 am

Redfox123 wrote:urm is this supposed to be in the project page?

No, this game run on Windows.
Drop_Dead_Fred
 
Joined: 23 Jul 2016

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby Drop_Dead_Fred » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:59 am

JimpArgon wrote:
Drop_Dead_Fred wrote:Hi guys! =)
I am the developer of indie games.
My next game is dedicated to Doom. The game is made with the constructor Raycasting Game Maker. It runs on Windows. Just run «DOOM BOOM» exe and game start.


It looks pretty cool. I will have to get around to trying this sometime soon. I see you borrowed a lot from other doom mods such as the Revenant's hands & sholder cannons.
*edit* Is there any way you could include an options menu to change the input keys? I would like to be able to open doors with E and would like to be able to change the input to my liking.


Drop_Dead_Fred wrote:Image


That Marine looks VERY similar to Zyklon Ben (O'l Benny G.) From the Moonman doom wad. LOL


JimpArgon, thx =)
This hands from Blood.
Sorry, I can’t change menu because game made with constructor Raycasting Game Maker, and gamer can’t change the input what he like.
Marine in hat, marine in cap, marine with shield – my work. I’m edit standard marine & edit their animation of death. Make more gore =)
Drop_Dead_Fred
 
Joined: 23 Jul 2016

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby Drop_Dead_Fred » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:01 am

AdmiralAjax wrote:That name is a bit unfortunate considering that Boom is a thing relating to Doom already.

I did not know about such a project.
Drop_Dead_Fred
 
Joined: 23 Jul 2016

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby Caligari87 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:58 am

There's an EDIT button, use it instead of multi-posting. It may look like this Image or this Image

8-)
User avatar
Caligari87
I'm just here for the community
User Accounts Assistant
 
Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Discord: Caligari87#3089

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby Dancso » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:21 am

Or like this for the dark skin master race
Image
.. wait, is that racist?


To stay on topic, I don't have the time to check this out, judging by the screenshots I just wonder why you'd go through the effort of creating a seperate game when all of it could be done more easily and possibly better in a doom sourceport. But hey, if you're looking to get into video game development in general, it's a decent step so, nicely done!
User avatar
Dancso
bow wow
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Location: at home.. Status: lazy like hell

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby Caligari87 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:37 am

Subsilver2 Master Race for Life! You'll never make me change!

8-)
User avatar
Caligari87
I'm just here for the community
User Accounts Assistant
 
Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Discord: Caligari87#3089

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby Princess Viscra Maelstrom » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:05 pm

i joined when the brown theme was the default, and avatars was on the right. i got used to it. hilariously, every other forum i was on, avatars was on the left. i just got used to it here. :P
User avatar
Princess Viscra Maelstrom
Lives To Serve
 
Joined: 04 Dec 2008
Location: plergleland

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby Jaxxoon R » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:28 pm

Dancso wrote:Image

Whaaaaa where is this?
User avatar
Jaxxoon R
 
Joined: 05 May 2014

Re: DOOM BOOM Do you want to see on cult DOOM from other sid

Postby Dancso » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:19 am

User control panel -> Board preferences -> My board style -> prosilver (dark)
User avatar
Dancso
bow wow
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Location: at home.. Status: lazy like hell


Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sir Squidly and 0 guests