Gaming skills.

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Naniyue

Re: Gaming skills.

Post by Naniyue »

In spite of all my years of playing, I'm only average at DooM.
Action RPGs. I'm good at playing hardcore style. Gimme Diablo, Elder Scrolls, anything!
I'm above average at classic arcade games, but then again, I grew up with them.
I'd like to play more RTS games, but even without resource management, I can't multitask for beans! I'm in the world's top five for poor multitasking . . . at anything!
DoomRater
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by DoomRater »

Treat your openings like a book. Practice them until they are natural. Once there, you play your mid game like a magician. I know I'm kinda quoting a famous chess player here, but RTS is just chess in real time and a lot of the thinking is the same.
FFFFRRRR

Post by FFFFRRRR »

I think I am above average in Doom2 (at certain wads) and in Super Meat Boy (Still can't beat all dark worlds without dying, the Salt Factory pretty much ended that. I got the Kid, though.)
I was playing more seriously when I was younger (as seriously as you can play TF2 and Diablo3), but eventually, I lost interest in those.
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

I actualy forgot to made this post and didn't knew people was still replying it. LOL
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

Well, we do...gaming skills don't fade so easily :) :P and there are more and more new games coming out!
andreat1988

Post by andreat1988 »

The best gaming skill that every gamer have to get is "Be clever", Clever to make decisions, clever to think fast and make and moving the mores fast that you can..

Return to “Off-Topic”