Hellsmith1 Is going to be Live on YouTube in 2018

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Hellsmith1

Hellsmith1 Is going to be Live on YouTube in 2018

Post by Hellsmith1 »

This well be my very first attempt to stream live on YouTube and I'll be streaming live for of all Doom views. For my live videos I'll will be doing let's play videos for all Doom related levels, items, power ups, weapons, and monsters. This will take me along time to get use to and I half to have some access to all wad levels, monsters, items, weapons, etc...

I'm hoping and preying that this will work out for me if not will i gave it a shot anyways.

If I do this I'll be showing all of your guy's handy work plus your monsters and your levels live on YouTube but before I can do that i need all of your promision to show your creations on YouTube because its your work and if you don't want me to stream it live that's fine with me.

In 2018 I'll be streaming Doom related levels live on YouTube.

If you guy's got any good advices to give me before I start streaming video on YouTube that would be great.

Remember this too these are your levels, monsters, items, and weapons projects & they are going to be shown to everybody. This will be your chance to see your own project and your creativity being shown for the very first time.
Last edited by Hellsmith1 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
raymoohawk

Re: Hellsmith1 Is going to be Live on YouTube in 2020

Post by raymoohawk »

2020? dude, start next year ;)
TheLightBad96
Location: Jonathan Crimson pleased to make your acquaintance.

Post by TheLightBad96 »

Dude i have started already releasing 1 doom video every 5 days "Releasing schedule will be improved when I get better internet "next month hopefully" ( got six vids up already :D )
with every Youtuber that posts doom/zdoom related content the more doom gets more popular :D.

Hell i would watch your youtube channel when you do create it Hellsmith.
Hellsmith1

Post by Hellsmith1 »

The reason why I'm doing this it because I want show that all of your guy's projects and creativity of what you have done in the past and present to a lot of people who don't get to see this and some do but not everything. For the newer views that well play doom in the future don't really understand what these games are really all about.

Before I can do this I need your all you guys permission for me to post my videos of your projects on youtube.
Last edited by Hellsmith1 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jaxxoon R

Post by Jaxxoon R »

Bro you be living ahead of yourself. You be living in 2020 while we all still in 2015. But you gotta act like you're living in 2015, or people think that you crazy.
Hellsmith1

Post by Hellsmith1 »

I can try starting the live stream in 2016 but i really don't have anything ready for it yet and I'm still using my old laptop computer and I don't know how much longer it has and its best for me to buy a brand new laptop computer that way i can start fresh then i can start streaming live videos on youtube. If it feels better i could start it in 2017 or 2018 instead.

Return to “Off-Topic”