Bad games to avoid...

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
MetallicaSepultura

Re: Bad games to avoid...

Post by MetallicaSepultura »

Reality check: according to some comments it was Polish boxer who was killed after an interogation by police.
if i'm not wrong it wasn't killed by police, but committed suicide. aniway yeah, still pretty bad taste, also that music...
"what if i'm thinking give a nun, have a ninja pie, young cheeen!"
Oberron
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Oberron »

That's I love Bejing Tiananmen you're talking about.
Oberron

Post by Oberron »

leileilol wrote: it's good for a goofy anime tropes casual game though. play the Kakurine part at least with the clipped pitch modulated voice narration on jpeg slideshows lol
Slideshows... you mean still frames explaining the plot so far of what character you chose? Back in the day it was one of the few plot driven Yuke's game they made.
MetallicaSepultura

Post by MetallicaSepultura »

does anyone of you remember Angst Rahz Revenge?
considered one of the worst FPS of 1997.
4thcharacter

Post by 4thcharacter »

Most FB games. They just came in to my mind. The one that gets the special mention is that godawful Mafia Wars and it's rip-offs/variants. Why the hell would I pay for images and something I can click on?
DoomRater
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by DoomRater »

4thcharacter wrote:Most FB games. They just came in to my mind. The one that gets the special mention is that godawful Mafia Wars and it's rip-offs/variants. Why the hell would I pay for images and something I can click on?
This sounds an awful lot like MasterMind: World Conqueror, only that game has real-time tower defense sections and loads of voice acting. Plus, you get to conquer earth.
doony

Post by doony »

dlc quest, its 2 minutes long and its horrible : P
4thcharacter

Post by 4thcharacter »

DoomRater wrote:
4thcharacter wrote:Most FB games. They just came in to my mind. The one that gets the special mention is that godawful Mafia Wars and it's rip-offs/variants. Why the hell would I pay for images and something I can click on?
This sounds an awful lot like MasterMind: World Conqueror, only that game has real-time tower defense sections and loads of voice acting. Plus, you get to conquer earth.

It doesn't even have any gameplay whatsoever. Just click on buttons and accumulate lots of pictures that increase your stats. It's worse than Big Rigs. At least Big Rigs doesn't demand money for pictures and is somewhat playable.
Oberron

Post by Oberron »

4thcharacter wrote:
DoomRater wrote:

It doesn't even have any gameplay whatsoever. Just click on buttons and accumulate lots of pictures that increase your stats. It's worse than Big Rigs. At least Big Rigs doesn't demand money for pictures and is somewhat playable.
Courier Crisis for the Saturn and PS1 is shite. Played it for few minutes. It's just utter bulls**t
4thcharacter

Post by 4thcharacter »

Oberron wrote:Courier Crisis for the Saturn and PS1 is shite. Played it for few minutes. It's just utter bulls**t
I checked it and it's better than Mafia Wars. Hell, anything is better than that sorry excuse for a game.
leileilol
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by leileilol »

TankSocket (1997)
One of the earliest "free" pay2win online microtransaction action games (pressing F3 opens a browser to a payment site). You can also tell how slapdash it is from the d3d testapp icon and Arial fonts
4thcharacter

Post by 4thcharacter »

leileilol wrote:TankSocket (1997)
One of the earliest "free" pay2win online microtransaction action games (pressing F3 opens a browser to a payment site). You can also tell how slapdash it is from the d3d testapp icon and Arial fonts
So how do they handle the payment? That looks like it can't even connect to online to do that kind of stuff and it's easily exploitable. Not that anyone would exploit this one anyway.
BFG

Post by BFG »

:puke: D00M 2016
HannesH

Post by HannesH »

Conflict: Denied Ops the game is just meh
Luigi2600

Post by Luigi2600 »

BFG wrote::puke: D00M 2016
It's not that bad from what I've heard it's the same as the new order in ways of combing old and new. I might even pick it up in a few weeks. :D

Return to “Off-Topic”