Stories and Settings for Wolfenstein-based Projects

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Sgt. Shivers

Re: Stories and Settings for Wolfenstein-based Projects

Post by Sgt. Shivers »

HazeBandicoot wrote:I see some good ideas and some hilarious ones, they all would be pretty fun to see in action.

Regarding these being Wolfendoom/Wolfenstein or not, I think it's more of a choice of who makes the story/mod to call and/or place it in the Wolfenstein series, either by having BJ, Agent One, Wyatt or fergus as the player character, or by making small nods to the wolfenstein series.

I don't think a Wolfenstein project has to star BJ as the hero, but certainly he'd play a major role or at least get mentioned, directly or indirectly, you could have Agent One being sent to a mission while BJ was bussy with something else, or make a mod starring Wyatt and Fergus and ending with them being dispatched with BJ to their doom, and it would still be pretty much Wolfenstein with another Hero.
It'd be cool to see the Wolf 3D universe equivelant to Wyatt and Fergus!
Jeimuzu73

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

I'd actually be interested in an FPS using the storyline of Wolfenstein RPG (which would have made The Old Blood much cooler and connected the Wolfenstein and Doom franchises).
Big C

Post by Big C »

stroggkiller

Post by stroggkiller »

Another story i was thinking: the nazis are make new v2 type rockets called dark fist rockets, the rockets when impact will liberate a mutagen gas this gas will make any person transform in a mutant, but not only the nazis are planing in use them, stalin heard of the rockets and send a group of sovietic elite soldiers to steal the plans.
So you will fight with nazis,soviets and mutants.
I forgot, the soviets will have they own secret weapons like a portable flak cannon, a silenced scoped rifle and a flamethrower that will fire poison gas.
Last edited by stroggkiller on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sgt. Shivers

Post by Sgt. Shivers »

I'd be interested in something like that, strogg!
TheLightBad96
Location: Jonathan Crimson pleased to make your acquaintance.

Post by TheLightBad96 »

I have never consider thinking about something like this but here's my idea for a wolfenstein-based project

Wolfenstein-Nuclear Winter * recommended engine Gzdoom

Story: The story is set in 1988-1990 Serbia during the dying years of the cold war where things are starting to gradually break down when all of a sudden were a rogue faction
decides to make their move on a secret project codenamed : Black Cloud. Spies on both sides have reported that it the faction plans on using Several ICBM's utilizing a combination payload with and a new type of viral parasite which is it's traits are unknown and most likely devastating.

The factions plan would be okay for the Soviet Union but their spies have realised that the rouge faction intends to use it on not only the US but also Russia as well so the Russian army decides to immediately attack the factions location but the main forces were slaughtered and the faction takes most of the remaining survivors as their prisoners and the very few who made it back told some very disturbing stories such as Walking Mechs, Towers that shoot streams of electrical energy that melt tanks, heavily armoured soldiers using Chemical spewing weapons that turn the target into a gooey mushy mess and most frightening of all the reanimated dead.

After the russian attack the rouge faction immediately retaliates by using its SuperWeapon on a rural Russian village completely wiping it out with and from reading the KGB's reports that town was in ruins but and the survivors have mutated in to zombie like creatures. After that the rouge faction made their demands to both USA and Russia telling them their intentions: Both countries have to give the faction 50% of their oil lines and a total of 2 billion dollars each within 3 weeks or the faction will attack both nations and
if either country retaliates then the attack will happen immediatly.

You play as a EX Special forces member pulled out of retirement to combat the Terrorist faction from in locations such as small towns and the frozen wasteland all the way to the Massive fortress With Ironclad walls and Research Labs While fighting the against such foes as The standard grunt *armed with standard russian weaponry*, Super Soldiers toting large weapons such as *gatling guns, missile launchers and Tesla Arc Cannons*, Mutated Creatures which posion you with their attacks, Robotic Soldiers armed with *Flamers,Beam weapons and Support weaponry* and much more.

Hope you like the concept :D .
YukiHerz
Global Moderator
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by YukiHerz »

That's a pretty good concept!

I don't think i've seen walking mechs or metal gears in a wolfenstein project yet :P
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

HazeBandicoot wrote:That's a pretty good concept!

I don't think i've seen walking mechs or metal gears in a wolfenstein project yet :P
Um...Hitler, though?
YukiHerz
Global Moderator
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by YukiHerz »

I derped hard, forgot hitler used a mech instead of giant power armor.
xenoxols
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by xenoxols »

wildweasel wrote:
HazeBandicoot wrote:That's a pretty good concept!

Um...Hitler, though?
Hitler's mech was more of a suit, as it just fit around his body.
XCVG

Post by XCVG »

The Thing Thing wrote:I have never consider thinking about something like this but here's my idea for a wolfenstein-based project

*snip*
It's a good concept, but it doesn't really seem related to Wolfenstein at all.
stroggkiller

Post by stroggkiller »

Another idea when i see some video of this the story starts 1989: the osa tell to bj stop a evil plan of some ex cia agents and they modified drug Mk ultra to control the civilians brain,
Jeimuzu73

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

What if Metal Gear's bipedal design can be traced back to Hitler's mech suit?
kodi

Post by kodi »

The player takes the role of a finnish soldier in the winter war, fighting soviets secretly led by lich-rasputin who seeks to recover some kind of magical ancient norse artifact from deep within finnish lapland.
stroggkiller

Post by stroggkiller »

kodi wrote:The player takes the role of a finnish soldier in the winter war, fighting soviets secretly led by lich-rasputin who seeks to recover some kind of magical ancient norse artifact from deep within finnish lapland.
This sounds me some of the hellboy 1 intro

Return to “Off-Topic”