What do you Fantasize/Daydream about?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

What do you Fantasize/Daydream about?

Postby Hellsmith1 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:10 pm

What I fantasizes about is breaking a world record well I can't tell you what it is yet but I'll give you a little hint: it has something to do with inner tubes.
Hellsmith1
It's party time? P.A.R.T.Y?

Re: What do you Fantasize/Daydream about?

Postby raymoohawk » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:24 pm

i usually fantasize about making my own animations and games

i also waste a lot of time imagining fight scenes of characters i like
raymoohawk

Postby SamVision » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:36 pm

I've written some stories and I dream of them being visual as if animated or acted out.
SamVision

Postby Jeimuzu73 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:57 am

*too disgusting to say directly, but probably involves ponies*
Jeimuzu73
Name's Odd. James Odd.

Postby Blox » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:10 am

Hellsmith1 wrote:breaking a world record well I can't tell you what it is yet but I'll give you a little hint: it has something to do with inner tubes.

Going for the world's widest stretched esophagus is probably not the best of ideas.

As for me, then that would be something as simple as actually being able to do something.
Because I don't need to dream about doing great things - I can do them (I mean hell, I have the fastest realtime win ever of a tough roguelike while using a browser-based interface that I got rather effortlessly), but I can't quite do anything which is just a little bit of a problem.
Blox
I am Laziness Incarnate!

Postby xenoxols » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:07 am

raymoohawk wrote:i usually fantasize about making my own animations and games

i also waste a lot of time imagining fight scenes of characters i like

This i what I imagine.
xenoxols

Postby fellowzdoomer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:37 am

I imagine stuff...and things...that have to do with stuff...with have many things in them.

I just imagine weird stuff and little random things for me to laugh at. I probably look like a crazy person due to how I randomly laugh when keeping a straight face just seconds ago.
fellowzdoomer
Oh god what do I do here

Discord: Athel#2406

Postby Toberone » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Recently I've been Self-inserting my self into some crazy killer7/No more heroes hybrid and just thinking how it would play out.
Toberone

Postby Beed28 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:36 pm

I love imagining bouncy worlds or worlds that wobble and jiggle around, with some wobbly cities and the people in them. I don't know why I find them so fascinating. It's been my fantasy for decades now.
Beed28
Making entire worlds bounce up and down.

Postby cambertian » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:56 am

Making a complete video game or game engine of any kind, start to finish. What the game actually is varies from day-to-day - sometimes it's a whole bunch of them, other times it's just one big one - but most of the ideas are shared between them, like the characters or settings.

My current dream is to make a software-rendered FPS engine a-la the Build or id Tech 1 engine. How successful, money-making or dated it is doesn't really matter to me, I just want it for my own personal desires. Something about it just makes me happy.
cambertian
Resident Non-Programming Programmer

Discord: cambertian#6245

Postby YukiHerz » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:06 am

Being a hero and save those i care for.

Or being a good villain, not a stereotype.
YukiHerz
Expensive pasta dude

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Postby Amuscaria » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:20 am

Finishing the 6-7 comics I've all started drawing 2-3 pages for, but then loose interest only to start on another comic doomed to the same fate. That and finishing the those Draugr sprites sitting in my Doom Folder.
Amuscaria
The Sentient Mushroom

Postby Ribo Zurai » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:54 am

A fantasize mostly about a big RPG game, a-la Final Fantasy, that I really wish I could make someday.
Ribo Zurai

Postby DoomRater » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:23 pm

For some of the SFW stuff (well, barely): when angry you might see some fantasizing about potentially super strong badguys who basically cannot be stopped with the force that would normally be used by every day police or even SWAT teams. And they slowly escalate their situation by slaughtering whoever gets in their way, almost akin to how Guts kills anyone who messes with him. It's not something I particularly enjoy but the fantasies come to me rather easily.

What do I actively try to dream about? Oh, multiverse interaction stuff, things that seem to make RPers cringe because it's multiple universes colliding, and the general self insert stuff that is bad fan fiction material posted on the net. Occasionally I'll brainstorm character mod ideas for ZDoom though, and try to flesh them out as much as I can in my mind.
DoomRater
Hi, I'm bob.

Discord: DoomRater#6308

Postby ShadowTiger » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Fantasy: I need to fly. With or without wings, I don't care, but this is something that needs to happen one day. It's like being the only professional NASCAR racer that has no car; only a giant track that needs to be traversed repeatedly.

Daydream: I like to insert myself into various TV shows or movies and see if my knowledge of the situation could or would change anything. Being an officer in an episode of Star Trek and having the foresight to not open that box or not launch that photon torpedo at that ship that is tiny one moment and gargantuan the next.

Ambition: To learn to forgive absolutely everything, instantly, without any regrets. The ability to do so, at least. To just let things go and not get mad. Not that I do, but I mean everything. I'm way behind on my homework here. I'm too lazy to be repeating a whole semester just to practice one assignment, no matter the size. I apologize if this paragraph is confusing. It's some meaning of life spirituo-religious junk. But it's really important to me. ._.

I hope this is the most ramblerific post I ever make. This is too much, even for me. Bleh.
ShadowTiger
Shatter Storm

Next

Return to Off-Topic