Subway manspreading.

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Matt
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian Bullseye
Location: Gotham City SAR, Wyld-Lands of the Lotus People, Dominionist PetroConfederacy of Saudi Canadia

Re: Subway manspreading.

Post by Matt »

...hadn't thought of it that way!

...hard to unthink of it that way now! D:
Big C

Post by Big C »

MY WORK HERE IS DONE!
Matt
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian Bullseye
Location: Gotham City SAR, Wyld-Lands of the Lotus People, Dominionist PetroConfederacy of Saudi Canadia

Post by Matt »

That's calling for a revenge suicide bombing:

Goatse Man in Subway uniform.
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

wildweasel wrote: You make it sound like these people do those sorts of things deliberately. It's not easy to give up a serious vice like drugs or alcohol, and a homeless person's life does not consist entirely of panhandling. Have you ever actually spoken to a homeless person before? Sometimes the "intention of help" doesn't work as well as you might expect it to.
I know it's hard to believe, but the great majority of them just don't seem to accept the helping hands. I had talk with quite a few of them since I turned 15, and they won't really see farther than the next box of cigarettes, or the next bottle of booze. If you give or buy food, soap, medicine or similar stuff to them, they throw it away. Usually, they ask money for bread, medicine and clothes, but for some strange reason, they never accept such things as gift, they only want money (I'm still talking about the great majority). If they refuse to buy such things, then fine. But refusing them as freebies really shows their true colours. In this case, intention of help really won't work at all - they do anything making sure it will not work.
Sure, there are many homeless people who were condemned to roam the streets for all eternity by bad marriage, mental disorder, or simply because the state took everything he had, and left him to die. The difference is, these people will try heavily to maintain their civilized lifestyle as much as possible. They accept food, clothes and anything else.
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

NeuralStunner wrote:Personally, I thought it might be some alleged new photo fad involving lying across subway tracks.
I thought of this place, and was kind of nervous.

Return to “Off-Topic”