12 gauge dragons breath fire ammo, feels like Doom!

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

Re: 12 gauge dragons breath fire ammo, feels like Doom!

Postby Hellser » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Pistol and rifle rounds in various of types of Shotgun modifications. Be it shells or even straight up adapters for break action (think the SSG) shotguns - yep.

When I mean by wide range of accuracy is that; some rounds are pretty accurate while others just fly out into nowhere. A vast majority in the bushcraft and preppers community all agree if you can only have one shotgun; get a single (or two) shot break action. I'd suspect that these round adapters won't - or don't like being chambered by a pump action. Not saying they can't, but for safety reasons.

Note: The two links I provided goes to websites that deals with these sort of things. Also note, I'm not PART of those two community. I just watch for entertainment.
Hellser
Remember Citadel
Global Moderator

Discord: Hellser#8156
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

Re: 12 gauge dragons breath fire ammo, feels like Doom!

Postby amv2k9 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:58 pm

maseter wrote:Here is FPSRussia firing a Remington model 878 with dragons breath ammo, which makes it shoot fire! This feels like straight out of Doom, so which modder do i bother to make this weapon mod happen? :)
Trailblazer's Chrome Justice does that when you run it in Strife, because the Chrome Justice's projectiles deal fire damage and Strife defines its own states for fire deaths.
amv2k9
That Strife Guy

Previous

Return to Off-Topic