Post by Ozymandias81 »

This thread ATM:

:lol:

Ok Ok Weasel, I'll stop to post some sort of doubles. :roll:
Kinsie
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: EA just killed Maxis!

Post by Kinsie »

Posting a no-words Youtube embed post a second time doesn't make it any less worthless to the discussion.
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Kinsie wrote:Posting a no-words Youtube embed post a second time doesn't make it any less worthless to the discussion.
Uhm.
Zanieon
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Zanieon »

Hellser wrote:I don't mind F2P and microtransactions. But I am not a fan of Pay2Win. Pay2LookGood however is alright. :lol:
Same here since i play NFS World yet and everything i have i did without spending even Image on it.

I also play TERA which is F2P too and there the game works under the Pay2LookNice rule too.
Big C

Post by Big C »

Revilution wrote:Capcom owns that title already
Their Monster Hunter division has been a real crowdpleaser so far somehow, though.
YukiHerz
Global Moderator
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by YukiHerz »

Because Monster Hunter DLC is free, and it comprises special quests, mostly collaborations to obtain items to craft unique equipment, i heard the paid things are mostly for shizzle and won't get you anywhere if you're shitty at the game.
Big C

Post by Big C »

Still, point is that the MonHun division is gifted at not pissing their customers off.
YukiHerz
Global Moderator

Post by YukiHerz »

They did piss me off for switching over to nintendo, might have been a good move money-speaking, but i'm not buying a console for one game, and so far that game seems uninteresting to me.
Big C

Post by Big C »

HazeBandicoot wrote:They did piss me off for switching over to nintendo, might have been a good move money-speaking, but i'm not buying a console for one game, and so far that game seems uninteresting to me.
Eh, that's more a thing of consoles in general than Capcom-MonHun. I think.

At any rate *I'M* glad I got a 3DS, even if it wasn't specifically for MonHun4U.
xenoxols
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by xenoxols »

Oh yeah I have a 3ds. Maybe I should find it(I haven't used it in over a year) and play cave story. I hate having to buy a new system to play a game, so I don't.
Clownman

Post by Clownman »

First THQ goes bust, Capcom is up for sale due to money problems, Sega decides to cut 300 staff and switch to mobile & PC gaming and now THIS?

Next-Gen Is sure looking great, eh? (Sarcasm)

Fuck EA.

EDIT:
HazeBandicoot wrote:They did piss me off for switching over to nintendo, might have been a good move money-speaking, but i'm not buying a console for one game
The Wii U has a very good library of games honestly, Look at Super Mario 3D World, Hyrule Warriors, Sonic Lost World and especially Super Smash Bros. If anything I'm glad I got a Wii U because all the Xbox one and PS4 have to offer are more Call of Duty-copy-paste-shovelware.

:/ Seriously, Why do people still like playing the same damn game over and over?
Big C

Post by Big C »

As a Smash Bros. fan I could make a joke about re-releasing the same game over and over again, but I won't. :P (In all seriousness, they DO change things like the roster and the physics, upgrade the graphics, and each title in the series has had unique secondary features---Brawl had the Subspace Emissary, Smash 4 has Amiibo functionality and the party minigame and 8-player smash, etc.)

(Also in seriousness, the Wii U and 3DS are probably the best buys on the console market right now---good hardware and good libraries, especially exclusives. If you want an example of BAD exclusives, look at how the launch of the Master Chief Collection's multiplayer went.)
YukiHerz
Global Moderator

Post by YukiHerz »

I'm not saying the Nintendo Games are bad, but just not my type of game, and also why is there that blunt idea of ps4 only getting more and more call of duty?

Honestly i play call of duty, i don't ditch it just because it's another call of duty, same goes for other franchises, and, related, super mario, sonic and warrior series are pretty much the same thing over and over, yet they don't get the shit, and we all know why we keep playing the same game over and over, because we like it.

Bloodborne is coming out for ps4 and that's got me pretty excited.
leileilol
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by leileilol »

Throwing stones from glass houses is their forte. Dress a 8+ game long series (not including the disconnected spinoffs) in Nintendo clothing and you've got instant originality, dressing it in any other franchise is OBVIOUS LICENSE CASH-IN!!!!!

also sonic boom is good? lol, if it were, SEGA wouldn't be a sinking ship right now.

and finally don't blame CAPCOM for the DLC scheme Microsoft came up with for the XBOX360 profit inadequacy a decade ago.
Big C

Post by Big C »

leileilol wrote:Throwing stones from glass houses is their forte. Dress a 8+ game long series (not including the disconnected spinoffs) in Nintendo clothing and you've got instant originality, dressing it in any other franchise is OBVIOUS LICENSE CASH-IN!!!!!
You're a real charmer, you know that?

Return to “Off-Topic”