Zandronum: screenshots not printing properly?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Flynn Taggart

Zandronum: screenshots not printing properly?

Post by Flynn Taggart »

I've been having a problem in Zandronum with my screenshots coming out with weird, distorted results and I can't seem to trace the problem. I would ask this on the Zandronum forums but I can't access my account there. to show what I mean, here is a little comparison. I have not had this problem on any of my previous computers.

Here is a normal screenshot taken with the latest GZDoom dev build on my PC, nothing weird and looks perfectly fine:
Spoiler:
Here is how the same screenshot looks taken in Zandronum on my PC, It comes out Black & White with a skewed picture and scanlines(?):
Spoiler:
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Zandronum: screenshots not printing properly?

Post by wildweasel »

This could be yet another manifestation of the "not a multiple of 4" bug, which I recall happened at unusual resolutions like 1366x768. Try it at any other screen resolution and see if it still puts out that sort of screenshot.
edward850

Re: Zandronum: screenshots not printing properly?

Post by edward850 »

It is indeed that. GZDoom fixed this awhile back but zandro is older than the hills, thus the multiple of 4 issue. Using 1360x768 will resolve it.
Also, the picture isn't actually grey scale. Zoom in and you'll notice all the colour is in misaligned columns.

Return to “Off-Topic”