Fraps

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

Re: Fraps

Postby Hellsmith1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:11 am

Ok now I unstand what adandonware means and I apologized about that parakletos and I shouldn't judged you soo quickly.

But Parakletos next time you got to be more careful what you post and be more pacific of what you mean.
No Harm No Foul.
User avatar
Hellsmith1
It's party time? P.A.R.T.Y?
 
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Jasper county Indiana

Re: Fraps

Postby edward850 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:27 am

Hellsmith1 wrote:and be more pacific of what you mean.

How does one be more of an ocean about an explanation?
User avatar
edward850
[netcode intensifies]
 
Joined: 19 Jul 2005
Location: New Zealand

Re: Fraps

Postby Sgt. Shivers » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:40 am

edward850 wrote:
Hellsmith1 wrote:and be more pacific of what you mean.

How does one be more of an ocean about an explanation?

Spoiler:

Like this.
User avatar
Sgt. Shivers
 
Joined: 22 Jun 2012
Discord: Sgt. Shivers #4769

Re: Fraps

Postby parakletos » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:19 pm

I didn't think piracy is big problem in other forums than Arabic forums in middle east, piracy isn't big problem in many Arabic forums but religion is big problem in Arabic forums, I think situation will be some difference here and forum like it, I understand now that piracy can be big problem.
parakletos
 
Joined: 31 Jan 2015
Location: Egypt

Re: Fraps

Postby parakletos » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Hellsmith1 wrote:Ok now I unstand what adandonware means and I apologized about that parakletos and I shouldn't judged you soo quickly.

But Parakletos next time you got to be more careful what you post and be more pacific of what you mean.
No Harm No Foul.


No problem my dear, I will try to be more careful next time.
parakletos
 
Joined: 31 Jan 2015
Location: Egypt

Re: Fraps

Postby wildweasel » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:55 pm

parakletos wrote:I didn't think piracy is big problem in other forums than Arabic forums in middle east, piracy isn't big problem in many Arabic forums but religion is big problem in Arabic forums, I think situation will be some difference here and forum like it, I understand now that piracy can be big problem.

....What does all of this even mean? What does it have to do with the topic?
User avatar
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003

Re: Fraps

Postby Big C » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Parakletos, TRY EDITING YOUR POSTS FOR ONCE.
User avatar
Big C
 
Joined: 19 Oct 2010

Previous

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests