Favorite Wolfenstein enemy/boss?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Jeimuzu73

Favorite Wolfenstein enemy/boss?

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

A spin-off of Hellsmith's 'favorite monster' thread, though the theme is the Wolfenstein series. WildWeasel's Nazis or other Wolf3D mods/fangames are also OK.

Most favorite mook: SS from orignal Wolf3D. Who else says 'mein leben' when they die?
Least favorite mook: Dogs in most mods. They can dodge my gunfire and can tear me into shreds very quickly.
Most favorite boss: Mecha-Hitler from original Wolf3D. Hans Grosse and the Death Knight from Spear of Destiny are close favorites too.
Least favorite boss: Gretel Grosse from original Wolf3D. Basically a reskin of Hans and not as memorable.

In reference to my recent ROTIK fangame:
Most favorite mook: The scientists. They throw syringes and can actually put up a fight.
Least favorite mook: The knife mutants. Basically cannon fodder and half-bummed dog replacement.
Most favorite boss: The Fliegenschwatter Eisenritter. Much deadlier in higher difficulties since it uses homing missiles.
Least favorite boss: The two main scientist bosses. They're basically expies of bosses in earlier fangames I made and serve more for plot than for gameplay.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Favorite Wolfenstein enemy/boss?

Post by wildweasel »

I think we can easily just repurpose the Favorite Monster thread for this instead. We have enough threads like this already.

Return to “Off-Topic”