New Member Introductions

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
AlphaSoraKun
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

NiTROACTiVE wrote:Hello everybody, the name's NiTROACTiVE. Some of you many know me as Aquarius199 on YouTube, where I make videos on Doom WADs. I'm also a member of Doomworld Forums, as I posted there many times before. I have also made plenty of Doom WADs as seen on my website, and the biggest project I ever made is Illuminatus, which is a classic 32-map megawad for Doom II. I do have plans for a sequel for that Doom WAD as well that I would like to make someday, and it would be cool if it could be a compilation project as well. So thanks for having me here. :)
Thanks for coming!
Wendigo
Graphics Processor: Intel with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Wendigo »

hello. i used to lurk without an account just to see updates on my favorite mods, but i figured i should just make an account already.
Assassin of Purity
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by Assassin of Purity »

NiTROACTiVE wrote:Hello everybody, the name's NiTROACTiVE. Some of you many know me as Aquarius199 on YouTube, where I make videos on Doom WADs. I'm also a member of Doomworld Forums, as I posted there many times before. I have also made plenty of Doom WADs as seen on my website, and the biggest project I ever made is Illuminatus, which is a classic 32-map megawad for Doom II. I do have plans for a sequel for that Doom WAD as well that I would like to make someday, and it would be cool if it could be a compilation project as well. So thanks for having me here. :)
Aqua! :D
TDRR
Operating System Version (Optional): Manjaro/Win 8.1
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by TDRR »

Maybe it's too late to introduce myself, but i forgot to do so before.

I met Doom when i was 10 years old (5 years ago), coming from Sonic Robo Blast 2 and reading that it was built on the Doom engine, after googling it i found out about the DOS version of Doom 2 and played it a lot, after getting bored of it i forgot about the game for a few months.

Until i found out that sourceports existed, i downloaded ZDoom and a heap of mods i forgot how they were called and got hooked on it again! 2 years ago i cracked open Brutal Doom and fiddled around with it and wanted to learn to make new mods myself, and here i am!

And when i heard that you could play online i played Doom even more, being one of the best multiplayer experiences i ever had. My biggest project is DUBG (the one i made the most stuff for, basically) followed by Skulltag Emulation, which is followed by a super-secret project.
SunPraiser

Post by SunPraiser »

Hello all! Glad to be a part of this community!
AlphaSoraKun

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

SunPraiser wrote:Hello all! Glad to be a part of this community!
Welcome, SunPraiser.
zhadoom

Post by zhadoom »

Hello everyone! :D

I finally made it to here as well! :D
I am famous for asking silly questions. :D :shock:

The next few days I'm going to add some more information about me.

Have a nice time!

Kind regards
zhd
Aesbeth

Post by Aesbeth »

Hey!

So, I'm Aesbeth, long time lurker (since 2008, if I'm not mistaken), and I finally took the time to make an account.

At last, I can have bad head's up, remarks and advices about mods and levels. Just kidding, I'm more into game history, feel free to ask for details or informations about VG and what goes around it.

Kisses!
will183
Operating System Version (Optional): Win-10

Post by will183 »

Helloha, you people might have seen me around the forums already just lurking n' stuff but i haven't really ever gotten around to doin' this, i was introduced to DooM as quite a young fella by my dad (around 2004 to be exact, yes i am quite a young fellow) anyways thats that done i guess.
ErmacMKIII

Post by ErmacMKIII »

Yo; I've been member of Skulltag and Zandronum for a long time and decided it's about time to join ZDoom community cuz I am seeing it as a parent of many ZDoom ports derived from it.
And many knowledge has come and passed through and it's exactly from ZDoom.
I'm especially interested in projects relevant to Doom and stuff. I know programming languages C++ and Java. I am a student on the university in Serbia.

Regards Doomers
AlphaSoraKun

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

ErmacMKIII wrote:Yo; I've been member of Skulltag and Zandronum for a long time and decided it's about time to join ZDoom community cuz I am seeing it as a parent of many ZDoom ports derived from it.
And many knowledge has come and passed through and it's exactly from ZDoom.
I'm especially interested in projects relevant to Doom and stuff. I know programming languages C++ and Java. I am a student on the university in Serbia.

Regards Doomers
Welcome aboard.
Killo Zapit

Post by Killo Zapit »

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE GRAVE!

Okay I am not exactly new, but it's been over 10 years since I was active on the forums so I think I might as well be. Hiii everybody!
RedClairefield

Post by RedClairefield »

I haven't played DOOM anything for almost 20 years now (I last played it from start to finish as a small child), other than just to test a couple of ports to see if they work. Recently I got an Oculus Rift and in my quest for games that are actual GAMES and not just proof-of-concept demos sold for exorbitant prices, I discovered DOOM has a really well-made OpenVR implementation for GZDoom and now I'm being sucked into the modding community.

So... please be patient with me. I am but a small-brained child in the eyes of this community.
SkyPocket

Post by SkyPocket »

I am new here. I am nervous and uncertain as to what to do.
TDRR
Operating System Version (Optional): Manjaro/Win 8.1
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by TDRR »

Killo Zapit wrote:I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE GRAVE!

Okay I am not exactly new, but it's been over 10 years since I was active on the forums so I think I might as well be. Hiii everybody!
Nice to see players return! Welcome back.

Return to “Off-Topic”