Bad movies to avoid...

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Reactor

Re: Bad movies to avoid...

Post by Reactor »

Heh...the "happy turd" figure looks awfully similar to Detlev Sehenswürdigkeit, my little helper from the Game Over series. Just for the record, I started my web series in 2007.
Attachments
Detlev Sehenswürdigkeit
Detlev Sehenswürdigkeit
AlphaSoraKun
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

I'm glad I avoided the Emoji movie, I thought it was gonna tank judging by what I've seen. But anyways, going back on topic. I remember seeing movies like BATTLEFIELD EARTH with high expectations, BATMAN & ROBIN, and even Alone in the Dark.

All three get a 0/10

They were bad for every reason.
Ichor

Post by Ichor »

I think the Emoji movie might be too bad even for RiffTrax. Either that or it could potentially be their most hilarious one ever.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Ichor wrote:I think the Emoji movie might be too bad even for RiffTrax. Either that or it could potentially be their most hilarious one ever.
The biggest problem is that, because Rifftrax would only sell the audio and not the film itself, it'd drive up sales of the film and tell Sony that it's actually okay to make movies like that.
Ichor

Post by Ichor »

wildweasel wrote:The biggest problem is that, because Rifftrax would only sell the audio and not the film itself, it'd drive up sales of the film and tell Sony that it's actually okay to make movies like that.
It might, but I don't think it will be that much, certainly not enough to break even. Most people will get this as a torrent or maybe download the movie with the riffs already synced up. In any case, I'm fairly sure that Sony knows by now that they dun goofed with this one and would much rather set this movie on a dusty shelf in a warehouse somewhere and never speak of it again.
potetobloke
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by potetobloke »

why

I watched this once.

Return to “Off-Topic”