The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Captain J » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:11 am


The Schedule is kinda messed up, but at least i made this one.

EDIT:

Aeons of Death is actually funny if you spectate the bosses fighting each other in small arena like this!
User avatar
Captain J
That's Amoreee
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: A Year old Pizza Box
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Dancso » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:37 am

I just looked on youtube if there's a 10 hour video of the ROTT god mode sounds effect(s) played on loop.
Much to my disappointment there wasn't even a short one that contained clean audio.
Shame :P
User avatar
Dancso
bow wow
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Location: at home.. Status: lazy like hell

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Captain J » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:33 am

That's gonna happen later... Thanks to you!
User avatar
Captain J
That's Amoreee
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: A Year old Pizza Box
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby irontusk341 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:19 pm

i would make one... but youtube would flag my channel as using "Reused" content and demonetize my channel... oh wait.. its already demonetized. :-\

i hate youtube.
User avatar
irontusk341
Main Author & Director of Diablo 3D: A Heretic mod based on the Diablo Games
 
Joined: 10 Oct 2017
Location: Mister Rogers Neighborhood, Pennsylvania
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby zrrion the insect » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:57 pm

I haven't been super active with doom stuff lately, but I am working on making a reproduction/approximation of an early 80s keyboard case. I'll get back to doom eventually.
User avatar
zrrion the insect
Like a fish in a child's hands.
 
Joined: 25 Jun 2009
Location: Time Station 1: Moon of Glendale

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Kinsie » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:14 am

irontusk341 wrote:i would make one... but youtube would flag my channel as using "Reused" content and demonetize my channel... oh wait.. its already demonetized. :-\

i hate youtube.

Image
User avatar
Kinsie
Dog Days
 
Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Location: MAP33
Discord: Find Me...
Twitch ID: thekinsie

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Project Dark Fox » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:11 am

Don't tell North that there is profits to be made in that, too. Just need to look into .... other channels...
User avatar
Project Dark Fox
Married Furry Anxiety Bucket
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2005
Location: Louisville, KY USA
Twitch ID: ProjectDarkFox
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Kinsie » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:51 am

Project Dark Fox wrote:Don't tell North that there is profits to be made in that, too. Just need to look into .... other channels...
The alt-tag for the strip on the official site suggests he's well aware.
User avatar
Kinsie
Dog Days
 
Joined: 22 Oct 2004
Location: MAP33
Discord: Find Me...
Twitch ID: thekinsie

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Project Dark Fox » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:52 am

Kinsie wrote:
Project Dark Fox wrote:Don't tell North that there is profits to be made in that, too. Just need to look into .... other channels...
The alt-tag for the strip on the official site suggests he's well aware.

oh no
User avatar
Project Dark Fox
Married Furry Anxiety Bucket
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2005
Location: Louisville, KY USA
Twitch ID: ProjectDarkFox
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby sinisterseed » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:06 pm

I have learned how to compile Raze today :mrgreen: .

I might still be missing a thing or two (I think?), but I did it, and it actually works. Huh, and I didn't break anything in the process either, wow, now that's a rare occurrence for me. It took me way too damn long to do it successfully, but better late than ever. 200 IQ skills :V.
User avatar
sinisterseed
GZDoom RO Translator & Raze Tester
 
Joined: 05 Nov 2019
Twitch ID: sixhundredsixteen
Github ID: sinisterseed
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Rachael » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:10 pm

lowskill. wrote:I have learned how to compile Raze today :mrgreen: .

I might still be missing a thing or two (I think?), but I did it, and it actually works. Huh, and I didn't break anything in the process either, wow, now that's a rare occurrence for me. It took me way too damn long to do it successfully, but better late than ever. 200 IQ skills :V.

Now onto phase 2:

Changing the code and still getting it to compile! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Rachael
Webmaster
 
Joined: 13 Jan 2004
Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby sinisterseed » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:31 am

Rachael wrote:
lowskill. wrote:I have learned how to compile Raze today :mrgreen: .

I might still be missing a thing or two (I think?), but I did it, and it actually works. Huh, and I didn't break anything in the process either, wow, now that's a rare occurrence for me. It took me way too damn long to do it successfully, but better late than ever. 200 IQ skills :V.

Now onto phase 2:

Changing the code and still getting it to compile! :mrgreen:

Oh boy, so much fun to be had :mrgreen:

*aggressive compile noises*
User avatar
sinisterseed
GZDoom RO Translator & Raze Tester
 
Joined: 05 Nov 2019
Twitch ID: sixhundredsixteen
Github ID: sinisterseed
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Captain J » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:52 am


This year is not really that great, even from the start. But something certainly will change.

In the meantime, enjoy this animation!
User avatar
Captain J
That's Amoreee
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: A Year old Pizza Box
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby SanyaWaffles » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:27 pm

Discussing an original IP with a friend and co-developer of DD2 with to possibly succeed the DD series of TCs. It would be a spiritual successor to the project.

Also that is a nice animation there Captain J. I love your animations. So cute!
User avatar
SanyaWaffles
Wouldn't be an epic gamer if I didn't commit a few war crimes.
 
Joined: 25 Apr 2013
Location: Eastern Ohio
Discord: SanyaWaffles#5095
Twitch ID: sanyawaffles
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby irontusk341 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:47 pm

im so bored right now because theres millions of things i want to do and i cant do them all at once.
User avatar
irontusk341
Main Author & Director of Diablo 3D: A Heretic mod based on the Diablo Games
 
Joined: 10 Oct 2017
Location: Mister Rogers Neighborhood, Pennsylvania
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest