The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

Re: The New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Dancso » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:11 am

I'm also a prosilver dark user. Can't say I remembered there being a dark blue skin. My first thought is that the text is in high contrast with the backgrounds, it doesn't feel right to my eyes.
Dancso
bow wow

Postby Project Dark Fox » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:17 am

Dancso wrote:I'm also a prosilver dark user. Can't say I remembered there being a dark blue skin. My first thought is that the text is in high contrast with the backgrounds, it doesn't feel right to my eyes.

It reminds me too negatively of the DoomWorld Forums. My first foray into their forums was quite negative, and I've not wanted to wander there again unless I was specifically asked to look at something.
Your Mileage May Vary, of course. My experience is not the same as everyone else's.
Project Dark Fox
Married Furry Anxiety Bucket

Twitch ID: ProjectDarkFox

Postby Shadelight » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:35 am

I like both the blue and the dark ones. I stopped using the default ever since the dark theme came in as it was sometimes hard to read stuff on it.
Shadelight
You must construct additional lumber.

Discord: Shadelight#4920

Postby Rachael » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:50 am

Nash wrote:I love the dark blue forum skin, I really do. I want Rachael to know that, and know that the work she put in to install it was worth it.

Why, thank you. :wub:
Rachael
QZDoom + Webmaster

Postby 4thcharacter » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:59 am

I wouldn't mind having a green version of the dark blue theme, just saying.
4thcharacter
"I have returned."

Postby Caligari87 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:52 am

I'm not gonna lie, every time I come here I have to force myself not to switch back to SubSilver2. I know it's outdated and will probably eventually be dropped for some reason, but dear god I love that theme.

On another note: BIG success for me this weekend! I finally finished the bulk of the text for my very first ever novel! Almost ten years ago, I wrote a list of goals that included "write a novel before I turn 30". Well, that deadline is on Thursday, and I just finished it! Some light editing and polishing remains before I can publish, but it's essentially done! I'm so happy!

8-)
Caligari87
I'm just here for the community
User Accounts Assistant

Discord: Caligari87#3089

Postby sonic_HD87 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:18 am

Caligari87 wrote:I'm not gonna lie, every time I come here I have to force myself not to switch back to SubSilver2. I know it's outdated and will probably eventually be dropped for some reason, but dear god I love that theme.

On another note: BIG success for me this weekend! I finally finished the bulk of the text for my very first ever novel! Almost ten years ago, I wrote a list of goals that included "write a novel before I turn 30". Well, that deadline is on Thursday, and I just finished it! Some light editing and polishing remains before I can publish, but it's essentially done! I'm so happy!

8-)

Congrats! :) I was thinking to write some stuff as well, but i have to improve my writing first because everytime i managed to write it on an incorrect way (in the sense that is not what i like to see).

And Offtopic: I've had a very weird dream: Someone finished Fire Emblem TC before i could do something! I think i have to leave the modding for a while. :lol:
sonic_HD87
Intel GM45 Master Race

Postby Vostyok » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Someone finished a TC?

Yeah.... that's definately a dream haha
Vostyok
Vostyok is dead. Long live Vostyok.

Discord: Vostyok#3164

Postby Sir Reviloy Duke » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:45 pm

So I beat Pokemon X.

I went to the friend safari despite the fact that I haven't put in any Friend codes (At least to what I know), but I had an electric friend safari (named after my "friend" "Maxer") that had denenne and stunfisk in it, so I caught a Stunfisk. Hopefully, I can IV breed it.
Sir Reviloy Duke
The personification of dead jokes
Banned User

Postby Hellsmith1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:10 pm

I'm having some issues with the zandronum because when I am done playing the game or quit the game my computer mouse cursor always gets stuck on the top left hand corner.

Does anyone here have the same problem or is that a bug problem. Because it did that to my old laptop too so I'm just wondering if its a common issue with other computers or not.
Hellsmith1
It's party time? P.A.R.T.Y?

Postby Sir Reviloy Duke » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Hey.

So I researched pokemon Friend codes for the friend safari for a bit, and I'd like to ask what pokemon are in my friend safari, and what type is it. So what's the pokemon in my safari? (Note; my friend code is 3196 - 4434 - 0920.)
Sir Reviloy Duke
The personification of dead jokes
Banned User

Postby FuzzballFox » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:30 am

Trying to remember what mine was...something boring iirc...

Its almost time to get up for work, cold and miserable outside hnng..would rather be staying in bed where its warm and cozy! ;_;
Thankfully these crappy Tuesdays will be done by the other lad at work because he wants to switch for Thursdays...which is fine by me because I'd be with my sis most of the day instead like a Monday!
FuzzballFox
アシレーヌ!! (´▽`)ノ♪

Postby Captain J » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 am

troootheimp.PNG
Drew this thing in spare time. For some reason, imps in doom reminded me of haniwa(japanese mud sculptures).
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Jimmy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:48 am

♥~ (>^0^)(- D)<
Jimmy
I picked a fine day to be lactose intolerant

Discord: Jimmy#4100
Twitch ID: JimmySquared

Postby Oberron » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:37 am

The imps reminded me of brown humans with spikes on their bodies.
Oberron
After hours.

Discord: BlaringCoder395#1725
Twitch ID: Adam_Deme

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic