The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Ghastly
Spotlight Team

Re: The New What Did You Last Do Thread

Post by Ghastly »

Ah, thanks for the warning. That's a shame, I was going to say "At least there are no points of no return." :P
Hellsmith1

Post by Hellsmith1 »

I need some one to help me relax or something because we just now got into a really bad accident on the highway just 55 miles away from the house and I'm all shooked up. :( its really bad I don't know if I'm hurt or not. The car is in bad shape :cry: :(.
Vostyok
Discord: Vostyok#3164

Post by Vostyok »

Best thing is to focus on the practical. Talk to your insurance company, book a doctor's check up if you are getting headaches, dizziness or vomiting
It will help you get a control of the situation.
xenoxols

Post by xenoxols »

I think I finally want to express that I want to be a girl, though it's kinds scary. :(
Mav3rick

Post by Mav3rick »

xenoxols wrote:I think I finally want to express that I want to be a girl, though it's kinds scary. :(
Expressing urself is not scary :) and as long u r happy everybody wins ;)
Rachael
Admin
Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

xenoxols wrote:I think I finally want to express that I want to be a girl, though it's kinds scary. :(
Just make sure that it's something you're sure about before you go through with it.

There are a lot of people who can tell you the differences between being a man and being a woman when it comes to interacting with other people. "Male privilege" is something that a lot of trans women take for granted, not even realizing they had it, and when it's gone the world can suddenly become a very scary place. No matter where you go, people inevitably will treat you differently based on your gender. Unfortunately, there's no way around that. :(

But there is also something very rewarding about becoming your true self, and allowing that to shine through, rather than putting up a facade of being someone you're truly not. That's one reason why you have to search deep within yourself and understand yourself very intimately, before you make that decision. You have to understand that that IS who you really are.
Hellsmith1

Post by Hellsmith1 »

Hello everyone uhm my name is Richard I'm Hellsmith1s cousin and wanted me to tell you that he's in the hospital and he got hurt in the car accident. Its not too severe but he's going to be okay. What happened was we were at a stop light and there were other cars there then when the light turned green we got hit on the right passenger side right where my cousin hellsmith1 was sitting. Obviously it was a hit and run accident the car that us was doing i think 40 or 55 miles and he didn't even stop it just kept on going.

The paramedics came they right away took hellsmith1 to the hospital immediately and they said that his in fare conditions but as of right now he's in the hospital room getting checked out but he's very very lucky to be alive.

I was driving the when I happen but for now he's doing well and I'll keep you guys updated on Hellsmith1's condition. If you could you guys give him some support because he's in alot of pain right now and he would loved to have your support through out the day.
Vostyok
Discord: Vostyok#3164

Post by Vostyok »

Hellsmith1 wrote:Hello everyone uhm my name is Richard I'm Hellsmith1s cousin and wanted me to tell you that he's in the hospital and he got hurt in the car accident. Its not too severe but he's going to be okay. What happened was we were at a stop light and there were other cars there then when the light turned green we got hit on the right passenger side right where my cousin hellsmith1 was sitting. Obviously it was a hit and run accident the car that us was doing i think 40 or 55 miles and he didn't even stop it just kept on going.

The paramedics came they right away took hellsmith1 to the hospital immediately and they said that his in fare conditions but as of right now he's in the hospital room getting checked out but he's very very lucky to be alive.

I was driving the when I happen but for now he's doing well and I'll keep you guys updated on Hellsmith1's condition. If you could you guys give him some support because he's in alot of pain right now and he would loved to have your support through out the day.
Glad he got checked out! He's in good hands now. Hope he gets well soon
Oberron
Discord: BlaringCoder395#1725
Twitch ID: Adam_Deme
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Oberron »

Hope he gets well soon.
By the way I'll be a little active on the forums during the weekdays. So expect me to post rarely.
(man, what should I do on August 2nd of the next year? I have no idea...)
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

As a driver and responsible person, nothing pisses me more than running away from responsibility when you've fucked up. I hope the hit and run bastard gets locked away for good. When you are moving with 100 km/h, there is no room for being an idiot.

Wish Hellsmith1 a speedy recovery for me, aye? :)
InsanityBringer
Discord: InsanityBringer#9908

Post by InsanityBringer »

NeuralStunner

Discord: NeuralStunner#4201
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by NeuralStunner »

They're only taking issue to the URL and page data, because it's pulling search ratings. I'm not even seeing it in a search page 1.

This is a terrible precedent because there are other sites using the word pretty prominently. Is it silly to raise a fuss for that reason? Probably not.

Edit: And I don't mean making stupid threats or other crap that will only make things worse. (I hope that goes without saying, but just in case...)
Jeimuzu73

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

Watched a bit of this year's Game Awards. DOOM won the awards for Best Action Game and Best Music, with Mick Gordon rocking his stuff live to boot!

Well, congratulations, id. You guys sure have earned 'em. :thumb:
Hellsmith1

Post by Hellsmith1 »

Hello this is Richards again just to let you guys know that Hellsmith1 is doing ok and the doctor told us that he does not have a concoction and his back looks to be ok but they will monitor it just in case.

On the bad side of it all is his rib cage and its been though a lot of stress over the years and they said that he might to have surgery on them but for now they are going to be keeping their eyes on his rib cage. The doctor said that he would be just fine and Hellsmith1 breathing is normal but he has to be cautious about what he's doing if he does not he might break one of his ribs.

So hellsmith1 might have to go to therapy for his rib cage but we don't know yet.

Hellsmith1 is alert he's talking normal "but" don't make him laugh or anything because it could be seriously hurt. If you want to talk to him or text him just to keep his spirits up and that's also what the doctor told us to do too. If you want to text him or private message him here whatever you goes on here you can so he can get better.
:) :( .

Wait minute Hellsmith1 wants to say something to you guy's ok here he is; Hello! Hay guy's I just want to say before my cousin leaves for home is that :cry: I hope that nobody here goes through what I went through and I hope that this person who ever did this to me gets what he or she deserves >:( :cry: . I am the luckiest person right now to be alive right now I never in my life experience anything like this before. I'll be going to be on bed rest for awhile because of my rib cage but I'll make it through ok.

I have to let you guys go for now so I can go to sleep but I never said before to anybody on here before but I love you all and I :( :cry: I'm just glad that a have you guy's supporting me and helping me :) :cry: . I'm happy to be here :cry: . I got to go. Bye.

Richards again I'll keep you guys posted on what's going on with my cousin Hellsmith1 ok.
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

well, since DoomRL was brought up here, and no one seems to have posted about it, there's a kickstarter for the spiritual sequel, Jupiter Hell, and it looks like it'll be pretty rad.

Return to “Off-Topic”