The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Dancso

Re: The New What Did You Last Do Thread

Post by Dancso »

I'm also a prosilver dark user. Can't say I remembered there being a dark blue skin. My first thought is that the text is in high contrast with the backgrounds, it doesn't feel right to my eyes.
Project Shadowcat
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Project Shadowcat »

Dancso wrote:I'm also a prosilver dark user. Can't say I remembered there being a dark blue skin. My first thought is that the text is in high contrast with the backgrounds, it doesn't feel right to my eyes.
It reminds me too negatively of the DoomWorld Forums. My first foray into their forums was quite negative, and I've not wanted to wander there again unless I was specifically asked to look at something.
Your Mileage May Vary, of course. My experience is not the same as everyone else's.
Shadelight

Post by Shadelight »

I like both the blue and the dark ones. I stopped using the default ever since the dark theme came in as it was sometimes hard to read stuff on it.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Nash wrote:I love the dark blue forum skin, I really do. I want Rachael to know that, and know that the work she put in to install it was worth it.
Why, thank you. :wub:
4thcharacter

Post by 4thcharacter »

I wouldn't mind having a green version of the dark blue theme, just saying.
Caligari87
Admin
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Caligari87 »

I'm not gonna lie, every time I come here I have to force myself not to switch back to SubSilver2. I know it's outdated and will probably eventually be dropped for some reason, but dear god I love that theme.

On another note: BIG success for me this weekend! I finally finished the bulk of the text for my very first ever novel! Almost ten years ago, I wrote a list of goals that included "write a novel before I turn 30". Well, that deadline is on Thursday, and I just finished it! Some light editing and polishing remains before I can publish, but it's essentially done! I'm so happy!

8-)
sonic_HD87

Post by sonic_HD87 »

Caligari87 wrote:I'm not gonna lie, every time I come here I have to force myself not to switch back to SubSilver2. I know it's outdated and will probably eventually be dropped for some reason, but dear god I love that theme.

On another note: BIG success for me this weekend! I finally finished the bulk of the text for my very first ever novel! Almost ten years ago, I wrote a list of goals that included "write a novel before I turn 30". Well, that deadline is on Thursday, and I just finished it! Some light editing and polishing remains before I can publish, but it's essentially done! I'm so happy!

8-)
Congrats! :) I was thinking to write some stuff as well, but i have to improve my writing first because everytime i managed to write it on an incorrect way (in the sense that is not what i like to see).

And Offtopic: I've had a very weird dream: Someone finished Fire Emblem TC before i could do something! I think i have to leave the modding for a while. :lol:
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Post by Vostyok »

Someone finished a TC?

Yeah.... that's definately a dream haha
Deviluke Roy

Post by Deviluke Roy »

So I beat Pokemon X.

I went to the friend safari despite the fact that I haven't put in any Friend codes (At least to what I know), but I had an electric friend safari (named after my "friend" "Maxer") that had denenne and stunfisk in it, so I caught a Stunfisk. Hopefully, I can IV breed it.
Hellsmith1

Post by Hellsmith1 »

I'm having some issues with the zandronum because when I am done playing the game or quit the game my computer mouse cursor always gets stuck on the top left hand corner.

Does anyone here have the same problem or is that a bug problem. Because it did that to my old laptop too so I'm just wondering if its a common issue with other computers or not.
Deviluke Roy

Post by Deviluke Roy »

Hey.

So I researched pokemon Friend codes for the friend safari for a bit, and I'd like to ask what pokemon are in my friend safari, and what type is it. So what's the pokemon in my safari? (Note; my friend code is 3196 - 4434 - 0920.)
FuzzballFox

Post by FuzzballFox »

Trying to remember what mine was...something boring iirc...

Its almost time to get up for work, cold and miserable outside hnng..would rather be staying in bed where its warm and cozy! ;_;
Thankfully these crappy Tuesdays will be done by the other lad at work because he wants to switch for Thursdays...which is fine by me because I'd be with my sis most of the day instead like a Monday!
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

troootheimp.PNG
Drew this thing in spare time. For some reason, imps in doom reminded me of haniwa(japanese mud sculptures).
Jimmy

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Jimmy »

♥~ (>^0^)(- D)<
Oberron
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Oberron »

The imps reminded me of brown humans with spikes on their bodies.

Return to “Off-Topic”