The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
grouchbag

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Post by grouchbag »

The show was called Knight Rider starring David Hasselhoff ans the car was called Kitt.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

"Please Michael, I'm the Knight Industries 2000, not a tomato on wheels!"
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Ahh yes, Kitt. It's been too long since i heard the name of that show. So yeah, i hope that counts as SF show!
Spoiler: Some Wacky stuff i made in Spore
grouchbag

Post by grouchbag »

I'd call it a bit sci fi. I was in my thirties when Knight Rider aired. My mom had a crush on David Hasselhoff. I had a crush on the car. :)
lil'devil

Post by lil'devil »

Spore, Spore... I remember back in 2007 everybody was talking about it, and then everybody suddenly forgot about it... Is it bad or sth?
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

it's not bad, but it is an average game from what i heard. the big thing about it though is that it was incredibly overhyped and was thought to be as big as The Sims when it launched, if not even bigger. needless to say, it didn't live up to the expectations, and whilst it got a dedicated community, it's nowhere near as big as it was hyped up to be.

in other news, after nearly a thousand eggs of breeding, i finally, finally, got the shiny Eevee that i wanted. (huge image warning)
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

lil'devil wrote:Spore, Spore... I remember back in 2007 everybody was talking about it, and then everybody suddenly forgot about it... Is it bad or sth?
Well, at least it's still there and worth to play once more.
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by NeuralStunner »

As part of my recent animated movie binge, I watched the first two Shrek movies. They're alright. (I admit my enjoyment was diminished in a few spots by my extreme dislike of covers.) I think the first Despicable Me movies are far better.
kodi

Post by kodi »

Built a desk from a solid oak countertop and some heavy steel legs.
Sgt. Shivers

Post by Sgt. Shivers »

Wow, that's a really solid looking desk. Nice work!
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

mybirthdayoncemore.PNG
mybirthdayoncemore.PNG (7.52 KiB) Viewed 532 times
Time goes absolutely fast. It's me birthday and drew this.

I probably should draw often to ease the pain, trauma and anything else.
SiMpLeToNiUm

Post by SiMpLeToNiUm »

About to start shopping for a new rig so I can rip and tear through Doom Eternal in all its glory!! Then I'll also be ready for TES VI!!
PlayerLin
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: XinZhuang, XinBei/New Taipei City(Former Taipei County), Taiwan.

Post by PlayerLin »

hatakethecopyninja wrote:Then I'll also be ready for TES VI!!
It's still too early you know...
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

I decided that my TransAm was too slow, so I wanted to upgrade it, add a little Torque/HP, and therefore, speed. As I posted earlier, the stock Air Intake Manifold and Throttle Body are 78mm, and not the most efficient paths for air, so I purchased the FAST LSx 92mm A.I.M. and T.B. Installing it was a pain, I probably have like 34 cuts on my hands and arms (but this happens most the time I work on cars...) but I finally got it done. I broke my Oil Pressure Sensor through it all, but I can't replace that until next week. These parts have measurably added roughly +35 RWHP (Rear Wheel Horsepower) for other people (so like +40-42BHP [Brake Horse Power] to the engine), and I definitely believe the dyno results other people have gotten just from test driving the car. These parts have breathed new life in to my car: I got it to hook at 40MPH (64km/h) and I was at 110MPH (177km/h) in a few seconds it felt like. It actually kind of scared me. Another good thing about this particular manifold and throttle body is that when paired with my long-tube headers, if I was to install an aggressive head/camshaft combination, I could be well over 500+ HP at the crank (I'm at about ~440HP at the crank right now. When I get everything Dyno Tuned I will have an exact number for RWHP and BHP). I'm not going to mess with all that, though, until I become desensitized to this new power/speed. Here are some pics of the install, starting with removing the factory parts. I also had to hammer down the coolant line to fit the new manifold, which made me extremely nervous (but it is a low pressure crossover pipe, so it's all good). That pushed the coolant lines RIGHT up against some wires, so I decided it would be best to play on the safe side and put some heat wrap around the wires. :
Spoiler:
Apeirogon

Post by Apeirogon »

RexS wrote:So I paint my car in red CAUZE DA RED WUNZ GO FASTA!!!!1111
What about the gearbox? Because this little box in general responsible for speed.
I mean engine just create power, while gearbox transform these noble arabian horses to speed/torque.

Return to “Off-Topic”