Could you guys pray for my friend?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
SouthernLion

Could you guys pray for my friend?

Post by SouthernLion »

My best friend has been having a lot of chest pain and weird heart feelings. She has been in and out of the hospital like 9 times now, and seen 3 cardiologists and worn 2 heart monitors. No one can really figure out what's wrong, but she has had extremely high blood pressure (like 180/128), heart rates spiking at 210 (.....) and things like that. She is pretty skinny and only 30. She smokes cigarettes (which I am trying to get her to quit) and eats *relatively* healthy, but no one really has an answer. I've spent the night with her a few times to help her with chores and her dog and ... just ... to ...... make sure she was still breathing......... yeah. She has been there for me since I came back from the horrific wreck that killed my wife, and has been one of the most important people in my life this side of the tragedy. It's really fucked up that in my grief of losing the love of my life, God might take my best friend a year later. lol. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this fucking world.

Anyways... yeah.. please think of her? If you're religious can you have her in your prayers? If not, I totally understand. But yeah. I'm having a fun time.
RazurZDooM

Re: Could you guys pray for my friend?

Post by RazurZDooM »

I honestly couldn't tell you what I think of the whole thing here, but here's hoping that it ends up alright, best of wishes.
Matt
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian Bullseye
Location: Gotham City SAR, Wyld-Lands of the Lotus People, Dominionist PetroConfederacy of Saudi Canadia

Post by Matt »

If you can provide a first name I can write it down on the prayer sheet at my church. (I *can* just write "Rex's friend" if not...)
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Matt wrote:If you can provide a first name I can write it down on the prayer sheet at my church. (I *can* just write "Rex's friend" if not...)
Sent in PM, brother. Thank you.
Darkcrafter
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Darkcrafter »

Try to find out where the pain comes from, it might be not heart. If it is I would suspect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_failure
Also, with any heart disease even the least one it's higly recommended to avoid stress :!:
I'm not a doc but just have some problems here on my own.
Regards.
SHayden

Post by SHayden »

I ain't religious or anything and respect people that are....but goddamn if God really exists why would he create so much pain, sadness and suffering :roll:
I sincerely hope everything will be alright, there has to be some goddamn justice in this world left :(
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

SHayden wrote:I ain't religious or anything and respect people that are....but goddamn if God really exists why would he create so much pain, sadness and suffering :roll:
I sincerely hope everything will be alright, there has to be some goddamn justice in this world left :(
I struggle existentially with that very question in my faith, especially after the horror that has cut my life in half. But I don't want to fill this board up with that, you can PM me if you ever want to bounce back and forth things about that. I have seen beautiful things in my life, beautiful miracles... but having someone as amazing and selfless and beautiful and caring as my wife taken like that has shocked me to my core. And that is the understatement of the year. My friend just got new medicine, I haven't seen her but I'm going to try after Thanksgiving and find out more what the cardiologist told her.
AlphaSoraKun
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

I'm gonna keep your friend in my prayers, Rex.
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

NeonLights95 wrote:I'm gonna keep your friend in my prayers, Rex.
Thanks, brother. It means a lot.

Return to “Off-Topic”