[Code] Wall and Floor Brightmaps

Post your example zscripts/ACS scripts/etc here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Enjay

Re: Wall and Floor Brightmaps

Post by Enjay »

Yeah, the size of the download is enough, on my slow connection, for me not to keep on top of the updates. I'll have to get a newer version though if the one I have is as far behind the current version as you say it is.
XutaWoo

Post by XutaWoo »

Well, 97e is the beta, for reference sake.
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

Enjay wrote:Yeah, the size of the download is enough, on my slow connection, for me not to keep on top of the updates.
Ah, I forgot you're on dialup. However, the public 97d5 has an update .zip that don't have Skulltag.wad (shaves a good 20mb off the fize size) and 97e only has some .dlls, the .exe and the 500kb .pk3. Skulltag.wad hasn't been edited in a long while.
scalliano

Post by scalliano »

Just loaded this up for the first time today. Makes me want to begin Ultimate Doom again (E1M2 tech maze worthy of note).

Awesome.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Ghastly_dragon wrote:Ah, I forgot you're on dialup.
Not dialup, just very slow broadband, courtesy of being 7 miles away from the 'phone exchange. :(

@scalliano: Thanks :)

Return to “Script Library”