Low Detail Shader

Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
doomfiend

Re: Low Detail Shader

Post by doomfiend »

thanks~ :D
drfrag
Vintage GZDoom Developer

Post by drfrag »

I forgot to mention LZDoom can downscale to 160x100 (custom mode) but the menu is not usable, i tried to fix it without success. I don't think it's even possible in an easy way.
doomfiend

Post by doomfiend »

for some reason, I was expecting a different kind of low detail shader, like playing software at 320x200 kind of pixelation on high detail like in the dos game. is that still re-creatable?
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

This project is really old and not really updated anymore. When it was made, originally, 320x200 was available natively with GZDoom. The localization project put a very unfortunate and sudden stop to that.

I think this might be more up your alley - it gets updates way more often than my project does, and it has a 320x200 emulation that I think you're looking for.

Return to “Shaders”