Download (OpenGL 3.3 and higher required Visit the new homepage (still under construction)
This is a bugfix release addressing a few issues that were reported for 1.0.0.
Note: The Vulkan/AMD render glitch is not yet fixed in this!
- Blood: let the RFS parser handle forward slashes when cutting out the base directory of a given file name.
- better .def loading logic, allowing cumulative loading by using xxxx-raze.def, the old method still exists as fallback.
- removed the no longer used 'options' menu item graphic for Exhumed.
- fixed rffdefineid handler passing a bad file name to the backend.
- block manual advancing of intermission screens when already fading out.
- fixed item placement on SW minihud. Fixes #295
- fixed .def 'music' parsing. This was incomplete and just ignored Duke's special music, and the levelnum generation used an outdated formula so that it never managed to assign any music to the maps.
- fixed: extended sound lookup must check the sound/ folder.
- fixed extended music lookup.
- fixed: Vulkan did not define NPOT_EMULATION for its fragment shader, causing texture alignment errors, particularly in RR.
- enable the render backend switch for Vulkan in the menu.