New Community Project: "Knee Deep in ZDoom"

News about ZDoom, its child ports, or any closely related projects.
[ZDoom Home] [Documentation (Wiki)] [Official News] [Downloads]

Re: New Community Project:

Postby Graf Zahl » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:41 pm

Unknown_Assassin wrote:That graphics card came with this laptop. I wanted a nvdia GEForce, but that laptop cost about 1300 bucks compared to this 600 something. Plus getting another laptop......... D: I can't afford another one.

In other words: You got what you were willing to pay for! :P
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom Developer

Postby randi » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:03 pm

Cutmanmike wrote:You guys need to stop posting in this forum. That's twice I've got my hopes up for a Randy announcement :(

Heh heh heh. Sorry. I'll post an update then. I replaced my 160 GB hard drive with a 750 GB one, and now I'm trying to sort through the mess of files I had on it I'm reinstalling programs and copying files to the new drive. I mostly just dumped files wherever on the old one, so I'm trying to go through and make order out of chaos as I copy things to their new home on the new drive. It's been a week so far.

The old one is out of my computer already, actually, since I told my dad he could have it when he upgraded his system, which he just did last week. The new drive is so huge that I set up a 30 GB partition for XP and Vista each and a shared 400 GB partition for all the programs and documents. Then I still had room to copy the entire contents of the old drive to another partition so that I could get it out of my computer quickly.
randi
Site Admin

Postby Doom Connector » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:04 pm

Um, how is his topic still NEW COMMUNITY PROJEC?
Doom Connector
Banned User

Postby Project Dark Fox » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Doom Connector wrote:Um, how is his topic still NEW COMMUNITY PROJEC?

Because someone bumped a four year old project up. Good freaking gods, man, you are very dense, very blind, and very arrogant, too.

Get off my forum.
Project Dark Fox
Married Furry Anxiety Bucket

Twitch ID: PrDarkFox

Previous

Return to ZDoom (and related) News