However, I don't want to give everything away before I release it, so here's a screenshot and a short (incomplete) list of changes to prove that I've been doing something:
[Screenshot of a decal]
- If you have some Quake 2 console scripts you want to convert to ZDoom, you should be glad to know that I added a wait console command and fixed an "unknown command" bug when you rebound a key as part of the action when the key was pressed.
- As Rick Clark has already hinted, I have implemented some much fancier cameras than the ones found in the latest public versions of ZDoom. These cameras can smoothly follow a path layed down in a level, and they can trigger events at specific points along the path. You can also set them to look at a specific actor. For complex scenes, these actors can also be following a path.
- WinAmp playlist (.m3u) support.
- CD Audio, including support for multiple CD drives.
- ACS scripts can change the currently playing music. If playing a MOD, you can also specify an order to play from, so you can have multiple songs in a single MOD, the way Unreal does.