WOlfenslige

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Csonicgo

WOlfenslige

Post by Csonicgo »

Does anyone know where I can get LWM's Wolfenslige? I want to see this thing.
Doom

Post by Doom »

WTF is that?
Nmn
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Nmn »

o_0 ??

/ me thinks for 10 seconds and scratches head.
:?
LWM Made Wolfen- a really cool Hexen Mod (You know that) and SLIGE is the level generator.
Never heard of Wolfen SLIGE. If it generates Levels for LWM's Wolfen than it probably will ruis a great mod, thankfully such a utility doesn't exist :wink:
Doom

Post by Doom »

Hmmm, didn't know that existed!.
Curunir
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Curunir »

I want a horkin' Wolfenstein 3D random level generator! :cheeky:
LilWhiteMouse

Post by LilWhiteMouse »

WolfenSlige was a addon I made for Slige & Zdoom that used Wolfenstein/WolfenDoom resources. I thought Slige's comparitive simplicity in architecture and layout was ideal for a Wolfenstein theme.

http://home.midmaine.com/~lilwhitemo/WolfenSlige.cab

Included is the wad, the Slige config file, and a batch file. Maps 30 and 5 in the wad were made to be reminiscent of Wolfenstein's shareware start and boss levels.
Curunir
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Curunir »

/me kisses Mouse :wub:

We all love you and you know it!

(You haven't completely given up on playing with HQuest some more with the new inventory system, have you? :))
LilWhiteMouse

Post by LilWhiteMouse »

Curunir wrote:(You haven't completely given up on playing with HQuest some more with the new inventory system, have you? :))
It's still an active project, I just haven't made any progress on it. I've been toying with Hellspawn and my own project.
Risen

Post by Risen »

Wolfen was a good mod, right up until the point where I got stuck and couldn't figure out where to go. I hate when that happens in hubs, too, because the next point could be anywhere and searching for it takes a considerable amount of loading time.

Sad story, I didn't finish it.
LilWhiteMouse

Post by LilWhiteMouse »

Risen wrote:Wolfen was a good mod, right up until the point where I got stuck and couldn't figure out where to go.
Do you remember where you got stuck?
Risen

Post by Risen »

I remember I didn't get the fire key yet, but I had already done quite a bit in the swamp and had solved the clock puzzle.

Heh, but I did get into that building down the road from the clock which "requires" the fire key... I jumped on a rock, then onto a monsters' head, and over the wall. I got stuck back there, too, but I figured you never intended people to do that so I just noclipped back out.
LilWhiteMouse

Post by LilWhiteMouse »

Risen wrote:I remember I didn't get the fire key yet, but I had already done quite a bit in the swamp and had solved the clock puzzle.
When you complete a map, it notifies you. There's another area in the ruined town that requires you to complete the clock/bell puzzle, and another small puzzle (which has a hint) to access.
Risen

Post by Risen »

Ah yes, I think I remember completing the swamp, and thinking whatever I had to do was in the town, but I didn't figure out where it was.
Nmn
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Nmn »

M8 It surprises me how people get stuck in Wolfen maps :) I've surfed it all at first try. Mwahaha :twisted: Try harder puzzles next time Mousey ;)
The best puzzle was without a doubt-the clock puzzle in the ruined town. One of the best ones I've had an oppurtunity to solve.
LilWhiteMouse

Post by LilWhiteMouse »

Nmn wrote:M8 It surprises me how people get stuck in Wolfen maps
Well, puzzles are hard to judge difficulty wise. Some people may get it and be insulted by it's simplicity, others may tear their hair out over the same thing.

IE:
For those who know the reference:"How to get ahead in navigation." Took me a month to figure that out because it was so simple.

Return to “General”