My Simple Hud

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Sergeant_Mark_IV
Location: United Communist Nazi Republic Dictactorship of Banana Land (Brazil)

My Simple Hud

Post by Sergeant_Mark_IV »

http://www.mediafire.com/?dod1n7bdns4xcwn

This is a very simple hud showing the stats with bigfont, and the mugshot instead the medikit. Has different 4:3 and 16:9 versions.
On hud options, you must have Stretch Status Bar set as On.
Springy

Re: My Simple Hud

Post by Springy »

Looks very nice! Fairly simple, not cluttered, font not too big or too small and the whole weapon is still visible. Have you thought about creating a Xenaero style version?
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

Springy wrote:Xenaero style version?
On passing through, I'm not sure what that means. Dunno whether Mark does or not but it's probably best to define what sort of hud-style Xenaero made. :P
Springy

Post by Springy »

Xaser wrote:
Springy wrote:Xenaero style version?
On passing through, I'm not sure what that means. Dunno whether Mark does or not but it's probably best to define what sort of hud-style Xenaero made. :P
Sorry, Xenaero altered Doom's HUD to a version which had different colours for different levels of health and armour, like, green for full, yellow half way and red for something like 30% or less. I don't think he was the first to pioneer that style though (pretty certain that there was a version like that in a source port) but I just remembered that Xenaero made a HUD like that.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”