camera with gravity?

Archive of the old editing forum
Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. This forum is archived - please use this set of forums to ask new questions.
DOOMERO-21

camera with gravity?

Post by DOOMERO-21 »

i really want when a camera is on a sector and this sector with Floor_LowerByValue start to lower, and oviusly the camera too for the effect of the gravity....is posible?
David Ferstat

Re: camera with gravity?

Post by David Ferstat »

Not me, this time. Some other poor schmuck can tell him how hard it is to understand what he's saying. I give up.
InsanityBringer

Post by InsanityBringer »

I didn't think this particular instance was that bad (though it could be much, much better!) He wants a camera on a floor and when the floor lowers, the camera goes with it.
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by NeuralStunner »

Have a look at the [wiki=Classes:SecurityCamera]base camera actor[/wiki]. It might be possible to inherit from the one you want, put -NOGRAVITY on it, give it an editor number and run with it.
DOOMERO-21

Post by DOOMERO-21 »

NeuralStunner wrote:Have a look at the [wiki=Classes:SecurityCamera]base camera actor[/wiki]. It might be possible to inherit from the one you want, put -NOGRAVITY on it, give it an editor number and run with it.
i forgot, well actualy i dont need a camera with gravity anymore i used a old script from my olds mods with the camera can follow a actor with the Z (with x and y constant) and works great, thanks anyway....

Return to “Editing (Archive)”