I kinda uploaded that video in a hurry last night,
It's surprisingly fun playing multiplayer, except it seems to quit out sometimes for no reason, zdoom isn't really the best multiplayer port.
I was playing with my brother, it funny that even though I made the level, he's way better than me
Wow, that's epic if you ask me
Just two complaints:
1. Doesn't that little hallway with a pillar in the midle impair movement a bit?
2. Are you going to do some gameplay tweaking for multiplayer? I didn't play original ROTT multiplayer, but at the moment it looks like you own pretty much everyone once you have the heatseeker. Plus it takes hours to kill someone with pistol(s) or MG
Looks great anyway, and sure is fast paced. Good luck with further development
1. Yeah it does, I'll change it
2. Yes, the original ROTT deathmatch was a rush for the missile weapons, however I think they might do too much damage, so I'm going to fix that.
hammer oz wrote:a few thing i noticed in the video
the mp40 fires abit faster
does the firebomb have explosive sounds or am i deaf?
1. I'm still working on that, the mp40 is a fickle bloody thing to get right.
2. Yeah it sounds way better in game, the video sounds never seem to come out good