ReX wrote:1. How do I use the thermal detonators?
2. In Map35 there are 2 rock slides, and there are 2 sequence charges that I picked up. One of the rock slides gets cleared up, but the second rock slide doesn't - it tells me I need a sequence charge. Is this a problem or am I missing something?
3. In Map53 (Tie Interceptor Hangar), what is the purpose of opening the hangar doors?
4. Some of the maps that I've played have multiple exits.
5. I was able to take out one of those walkers (AT-ST?) in Map53 with just my "cattle prod" (Weapon 1), as they don't seem to attack. Am I missing something?
LilWhiteMouse wrote:It's a bug on my part. I defined the sequence charges as keys, so only one shows up in your inventory even if you pick up another. I'll have to define it differently.
I assume you've never played Chibi Rebellion before? While there are almost 60 maps, only ten get used at a time. Chibi Rebellion is a hub, with each level in the hub randomly selected from a pool. IE: Red key maps, blue key maps, blue gate maps, etc... Every level included in the hub is required to finish your objective. When you finish your objective and begin a new one, it selects a new random set of levels and you proceed again.
CaptainToenail wrote:Cool, how do you do that? Random teleporters or something?
LilWhiteMouse wrote:2 rock slides/2 sequence charges - It's a bug on my part. I defined the sequence charges as keys, so only one shows up in your inventory even if you pick up another. I'll have to define it differently.
AT-STs attack just fine for me.
Ignoring range, the fusion cutter is probably the most damaging weapon the player has though.
ReX wrote:1. I get this message on some maps: P_StartScript: Unknown Script 101.
2. On Map92 I get this message: P_StartScript: Unknown Script 119. (I noticed this after picking up the Lambda Navigation Card.)
LilWhiteMouse wrote:Scripts 1xx are contained in ATAT.zip. Are you loading it with CR_31.zip?
LilWhiteMouse wrote:Concerning the fusion cutter, what you described is one of the fusion cutters, but I'm basing my design on the Star Wars:Battlefront versions.
Update note, one new objective map not included in the current version..... Just added another blue gate map, "AT-AT Derelict". One more map and there will be sixty playable maps.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests