Zdoom 2.5.0 won't work on wine

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
randi
Site Admin

Re: Zdoom 2.5.0 won't work on wine

Post by randi »

It's not a wine option or a console command. It's an option you add to ZDoom's command line. Since you seem not to be familiar with that, you can also edit it in ~/.zdoom/zdoom.ini
Blaskowitz

Post by Blaskowitz »

Thanks Randy! Now i can play mods fit for that version. Now I request for a lock. Mods, your cue.
Sodaholic

Post by Sodaholic »

Why is a lock necessary? Just because an issue is resolved doesn't mean a topic should be locked. Locking is usually done to prevent further discussion in bad topics, usually drama. I don't see any possibility of drama here.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

I'm with Sodaholic here. This is valuable information, so I've moved the thread to General and preserved it.
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

It really makes no sense at all to me why anyone would ever want to have a thread locked unless it's gone to Hades and really needs it. Exceptions being owners of project threads who decide to open up a new one, or something, I guess, but otherwise I see no need for such at all (and do see a problem when other forums adopt such silly policies).
DaMan

Post by DaMan »

Its need to be locked but trying to think of why makes my head asplode. I'm going to play doom2.exe in DOSBox on Win95 to restore balance to the universe.
Blaskowitz

Post by Blaskowitz »

Got the new OpenSuse and ran to another problem. Zdoom won't show video/gameplay.
Please help in anytime.
WTf.png
WTf.png (11.99 KiB) Viewed 300 times

Return to “General”