[Sprites] Weapons and other sprite edits

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
printz

Re: [Sprites] Weapons and other sprite edits

Post by printz »

The Doomguy hand sporting a medieval Hexen gauntlet is awesome.
Doomhuntress wrote:That Hitler HUD face... for some reason, I want to see a mod where you play as him this instant.
And what category of enemies would you be supposed to vanquish as Hitler, ehmmm?
InsanityBringer

Post by InsanityBringer »

Those hitler mugs gave me a randomly interesting idea...
Spoiler:
DoomSplitter

Post by DoomSplitter »

Doomhuntress wrote:That Hitler HUD face... for some reason, I want to see a mod where you play as him this instant.
I know it's late, but....
Ethril

Post by Ethril »

printz wrote:
And what category of enemies would you be supposed to vanquish as Hitler, ehmmm?
giant sentient cubes with pictures of doomguy on them.
amv2k9

Post by amv2k9 »

printz wrote:And what category of enemies would you be supposed to vanquish as Hitler, ehmmm?
HImself.
Ooooo, deep.
BouncyTEM
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: 2280 Lol Street: The Calamitous Carnival (formerly Senators Prison)

Post by BouncyTEM »

HITLER'S QUEST.

Due to having created such a travesty, Hitler is now being punished in the after life by facing the worst evils he's ever been exposed to; his own. Hitler has been granted a chance at a happier afterlife, but only after purging himself of everything that makes him vile and unclean.

This quest will not be easy, however. In order to purge his own demons, Hitler has to fight the entire Reich that he helped to create, and, at the very end, his own evil personified against him, armed to the teeth with a walker mech and four chain guns.

Will Hitler be able to redeem himself by destroying his own Reich? Stay tuned for the mod in 30xx!

:P
cq75

Post by cq75 »

Bouncy wrote:HITLER'S QUEST.

Due to having created such a travesty, Hitler is now being punished in the after life by facing the worst evils he's ever been exposed to; his own. Hitler has been granted a chance at a happier afterlife, but only after purging himself of everything that makes him vile and unclean.

This quest will not be easy, however. In order to purge his own demons, Hitler has to fight the entire Reich that he helped to create, and, at the very end, his own evil personified against him, armed to the teeth with a walker mech and four chain guns.

Will Hitler be able to redeem himself by destroying his own Reich? Stay tuned for the mod in 30xx!

That sounds awesome, I'd play it!
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

Bouncy wrote:HITLER'S QUEST.

Fluttershy approves of this-

BouncyTEM
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Location: 2280 Lol Street: The Calamitous Carnival (formerly Senators Prison)

Post by BouncyTEM »

Heh. A quick write up on how Hitler would fight himself is actually taking a lot of approval.

I'd make it if I had the skills to. XD
pieceofpiesoftware

Post by pieceofpiesoftware »

why not Adolf in his bunker.
Turbo

Post by Turbo »

Here are some sprite replacement .wads I threw together.
Some sprites in these files have been updated, will update the spritesheets on the front page later.
(See first post for latest versions)

Also, thanks to TheMistress for pointers regarding sprite replacement.
Last edited by Turbo on Mon May 09, 2011 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
MartinHowe

Post by MartinHowe »

printz wrote:
Sadly, there is a doom mod out there where the "doom guy" is a neo-nazi and shoots distorted stereotypes of Jews and black persons :( I can't believe it wasn't banned by law :roll: IIRC, it was produced by some neo-NAZI group (no shit!) in the US.
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

MartinHowe wrote:Sadly, there is a doom mod out there where the "doom guy" is a neo-nazi and shoots distorted stereotypes of Jews and black persons :( I can't believe it wasn't banned by law :roll: IIRC, it was produced by some neo-NAZI group (no shit!) in the US.
And they didn't jump all over that one back when it was the "in" thing to do?
Hellstorm Archon
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Hellstorm Archon »

MartinHowe wrote:Sadly, there is a doom mod out there where the "doom guy" is a neo-nazi and shoots distorted stereotypes of Jews and black persons :( I can't believe it wasn't banned by law :roll: IIRC, it was produced by some neo-NAZI group (no shit!) in the US.
Um, what? :surprise:
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

MartinHowe wrote:
printz wrote:
Sadly, there is a doom mod out there where the "doom guy" is a neo-nazi and shoots distorted stereotypes of Jews and black persons :( I can't believe it wasn't banned by law :roll: IIRC, it was produced by some neo-NAZI group (no shit!) in the US.
Holy motherfudging cake WHAT?

Return to “Resources”