[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Edward-san

Re: OSJC Railgun v2

Post by Edward-san »

osjclatchford wrote:now you're just posting utter crap for the sake of saying something negative to gain a response, well done son you got one and looked like a chump doing it.
as aforementioned by myself and others, its a parallel to the sw one...

all others who liked it and posted so thanks, I'll endeavour to make that armoured coolant hose better too...
Oi oi, nani? ... :shock:

[edit]Didn't expect Gez's reaction :lol:
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Ghastly »

Gez wrote:Not waredragon (which would be "merchandise dragon").
Which totally needs to happen also. But I'm probably not going to get into retail. :P
CruX

Post by CruX »

Gez wrote:
osjclatchford wrote:now you're just posting utter crap for the sake of saying something negative to gain a response, well done son you got one and looked like a chump doing it.
as aforementioned by myself and others, its a parallel to the sw one...
:lol:
Oh, just tear it apart, Gez. Everyone knows you want to.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Well done, son, you just attracted the attention of the moderators. I'd like to ask you nicely to tone down this kind of harsh reply in the future; this is starting to become a problem throughout the board where creators assume anybody with criticism is a troll. Well, guess what, I don't really like that very much. While there is a such thing as destructive criticism, Gez's post was nowhere near that.
BigProjectAlone

Post by BigProjectAlone »

Gothic wrote:original Mace sprites made by Rolls
nice mace !! can i use it ??
UnTrustable

Post by UnTrustable »

Then why fuel the fire? Darn, this aint Zandronum! Just let this pass, and nothing turns into a flame war whatsoever !
http://forum.zdoom.org/download/file.php?id=14514&mode=view
I like the railgun sprites anyways. I was even start to make the gun at an angle and waited for a while untill i can show something
and at the same time to say, that i liked the gun as it is. I know the Shadow Warriors railgun, so i have peace with the 'plasma chamber' part.
And even of it didnt fit the rail gun feeling, i still like the sprite on its own anyways :wub:
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by NeuralStunner »

UnTrustable wrote:Then why fuel the fire? Darn, this aint Zandronum!
:|

I know there's a better response but I can't think of i9t at the moment. :| will do.
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

wildweasel wrote:
Well done, son, you just attracted the attention of the moderators. I'd like to ask you nicely to tone down this kind of harsh reply in the future; this is starting to become a problem throughout the board where creators assume anybody with criticism is a troll. Well, guess what, I don't really like that very much. While there is a such thing as destructive criticism, Gez's post was nowhere near that.
jeez I must have been in a bad mood when I posted that...

Ok
first: I'd just like to apologise to GEZ as I can see he meant no harm. in fact its a fair question.
second: caffeine in no substitute for sleep. I've just got up this morn and seen this and honestly feel a little embarrased here... :oops:
third and most importantly: dont work on sprites after pulling three all-nighters at work on crap-coffee and stims as you might act in questionable ways.

seriously I'm not a precious, ott obsessive about my work. I mean, seriously, this isn't even really my work its a mash up of other stuff. just wanted to make a sprite others can use but thats now got lost in the mess of my rediculous outbust. Please understand that this is not my usual mindset and will not happen again...

I know I'll never get over this now, no-one ever does: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrvMTv_r8sA
Blox

Post by Blox »

Well that makes it all fine and dandy again, if you ask me. No point not getting over the past after such an apology.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

osjclatchford wrote:I know I'll never get over this now, no-one ever does: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrvMTv_r8sA
apology is worth everything.
good thing is every flame is off right now.
and nice thinking!
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Tapwave »

Hornetzero wrote:Things
Okay, if SergeantMarkIV ever makes a Brutal Heretic mod, we NEED you on that project. Like, totally. I mean wow.
Ghastly_dragon wrote:
Gez wrote:Not waredragon (which would be "merchandise dragon").
Which totally needs to happen also. But I'm probably not going to get into retail. :P
SerpentCo. Inc. is serious business.
Hornetzero

Post by Hornetzero »

Thanks man. Would do anything to support creation of these things.
Blox

Post by Blox »

Doodlin'
QuickShotGunman

Post by QuickShotGunman »

This for the HD thread?
Blox

Post by Blox »

It's just a doodle.