Zion V08 WIP

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
mutator

Re: Zion V07 (DOOM 4 in DooM 2) WIP

Post by mutator »

There is a good chance this mod won't be updated until next year, these guys are working really hard
SAHZALPABAEL

Post by SAHZALPABAEL »

mutator wrote:There is a good chance this mod won't be updated until next year, these guys are working really hard
nah prob next month , but i make no promise :D the SP guns are getting finished up and the monsters are getting reworked. dont be surprised if you see some stuff from D4D, those guys did great work. ill be releasing some more teasers soon tho :D
mutator

Post by mutator »

SAHZALPABAEL wrote: nah prob next month , but i make no promise :D the SP guns are getting finished up and the monsters are getting reworked. dont be surprised if you see some stuff from D4D, those guys did great work. ill be releasing some more teasers soon tho :D
Ohh so is it some of the guns from d4d? :) or just voxel items :D voxel items look good, gotta admit that :) or is it just the upgrade system for weapons in d4d? That is also good feature which would be nice to have it in zion mod
TheCamaleonMaligno

Post by TheCamaleonMaligno »

if you want some news...
Spoiler:
enderkevin13

Post by enderkevin13 »

TheCamaleonMaligno wrote:if you want some news...
Nice
Jeimuzu73

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

Those rips look much smoother and better with no HUD in the way. Does the current version have them or will they be in a future update?
Velaron

Post by Velaron »

Damn I would spend few gigabytes just to get really good and smooth rips.
TheCrimsonFucker

Post by TheCrimsonFucker »

SAHZALPABAEL wrote:nah prob next month , but i make no promise :D the SP guns are getting finished up and the monsters are getting reworked. dont be surprised if you see some stuff from D4D, those guys did great work. ill be releasing some more teasers soon tho :D
Can we see something like monsters preview? :oops:
Boreas249

Post by Boreas249 »

I believe we got a preview of some new monster behaviors (in the new Gauss video) you could see a Baron do the leap/smash attack it does in DooM '16.
Are you guys spriting the monsters too? If not that's perfectly fine and understandable.
However, if you are planning that at all, I was gonna make a suggestion; I dunno if any of you have seen it or not but there's this now: http://www.moddb.com/games/doom-4/downl ... s-explorer

It's a model viewer/extractor... and apparently mod tool (some say, I guess they know the tool better than most people.) Do what you will with that I guess.

It's entirely up to you. Either way, I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. Great work!!!
SAHZALPABAEL

Post by SAHZALPABAEL »

Boreas249 wrote: It's a model viewer/extractor... and apparently mod tool (some say, I guess they know the tool better than most people.) Do what you will with that I guess.
yeah i played with the open beta using that, but its kind of useless . dont mean we shouldent play with it tho lol might prove useful.
DOOMERO-21

Post by DOOMERO-21 »

For rips the monster without a model viewer is hard. The only way for the moment is like i did on ultimate super doom3 with some enemies like the zsec: using noclip, go out the map and spawn and enemy via console and take screenshots of the monster using different angles of camera. I don´t know if this method can be done on doom4.
EXPERTKILL5

Post by EXPERTKILL5 »

So if there is actually an uptade in work, could exist a neccronixxis weapons sprites on this mod cause i found some videos

https://youtu.be/GTwVQgfmwC4
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Okay google, how many percents is complete of this mod ?
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Tapwave »

Eagle wrote:Okay google, how many percents is complete of this mod ?
If the author had made progress, he'd have posted about it.
TheCrimsonFucker

Post by TheCrimsonFucker »

Tapwave wrote:
Eagle wrote:Okay google, how many percents is complete of this mod ?
If the author had made progress, he'd have posted about it.
Okay google, how many of "progress" need to authors to write news or video about it?

Return to “Gameplay Mods”