Brutal Wolfenstein 3D 6.0-"Confrontation" Update!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ZioMcCall

Re: Brutal Wolfenstein v4.5[Update]

Post by ZioMcCall »

xmezyyy wrote:How do i install Brutal Wolfenstein? i have the brutal doom hellonearth starter pack
Brutal WOlfenstein don't need Brutal Doom files.Is a Stand-alone mod.
eyesoftheworld94

Post by eyesoftheworld94 »

ZioMcCall wrote:Thanks mate,The engineer's voice begin to boring me.

P.S. Sorry for my innactivaction for the mod "Nazi Zombies for Doom 2"but i have problems with Skype these days and i'm too concentrate for this project,now.
I'm really looking forward to you finishing up Nazi Zombies for Doom 2 (the latest update i have is from October 2015...) it's very ffun as is but still problems! Hopefully we'll get an update for that soon? There are now 20 Zombies maps... It would be nice to update the game with more maps.

Maps:
Nacht Der Untaten
Verruckt
Shi No Numa
Der Riese
Kino Der Toten
Five
Ascension
Call of The Dead
Shangri-La
Moon
Green Run
Nuketown Zombies
Die Rise
Mob Of The dead
Buried
Origins
Shadows Of Evil
The Giant
Der Esendrache
Zetsubou No Shima

DS only maps:
Temple
House
Overlook
Facility

26 maps in total. 24 maps that we doom enthusiasts could make, along with a stand-alone option of playing Dead Ops from within the Menu (instead of Nazi Zombies)

and 2 "arcade" type games: Dead Ops Arcade 1+2
Rokim21
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by Rokim21 »

For the love of ID please make the height of B.J equal to the height of the Nazis!
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

Rokim21 wrote:For the love of ID please make the height of B.J equal to the height of the Nazis!
Really,is overscaled only in confront the guards.Blue SS have the same height.
demo_the_man

Post by demo_the_man »

This mod has gone quite a long way from when term did that stream! Good Work!
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

demo_the_man wrote:This mod has gone quite a long way from when term did that stream! Good Work!
Thank you.Maybe at the begin of this summer,i'll begin to work on v5.0. I tried to start the past Christmas but,unluck,i discovered Team Fortress 2 during that period lol
demo_the_man

Post by demo_the_man »

ZioMcCall wrote:i discovered Team Fortress 2 during that period lol
Dont buy any hats off of the community market, suddenly you will have an empty wallet .
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

demo_the_man wrote:
ZioMcCall wrote:i discovered Team Fortress 2 during that period lol
Dont buy any hats off of the community market, suddenly you will have an empty wallet .
I hate hats.In this moment,i discovered a good server where improve my rocket jump skill.
Rokim21
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by Rokim21 »

ZioMcCall wrote:So much time passed since the last update of this mod, but I hope you'll really enjoy it another time.
Because it's totally different.
Actually, I didn't felt really good with the v4.1 edition so, instead of making another release filled with bugs and warnings, I wanted to go deep with issues and playtesting, until v4.5 happened right now.
For instance I had a lot of help by my friend Ozymandias81 (see credits here + bundled with the link), who gave me advices, suggestions, graphics here and there (like the new amazing titlepic below), warnings/conflicts fixes (only 1 left as far as I know), codes and resources optimizations (sounds, textures, sprites, music, pk3 organization etc. etc.)
NOW IT'S TIME TO GIB NAZIS HERE AND THERE! MAKE HISTORY WITH BJ!

Changes:
Spoiler:
Screenshots:
Spoiler:
Credits:
Spoiler:
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5jqf4 ... -V4.5_2.7z

Brutal Wolfenstein's music pack addon:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4qjuf ... sicPack.7z

I hope you'll enjoy this new version. Please keep me informed if anyone of you'll find uncredited stuff or bugs.
If you are the author of this mod, why you ignore the comments and do not do any shit with your mod ??? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

Rokim21 wrote:
If you are the author of this mod, why you ignore the comments and do not do any shit with your mod ??? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I reply at some comments time ago but now the comments are very few.In this moment i'm not very interested to make a new version.Maybe this summer i'll start something.
DemonSlayer
Location: Resides in a base on Mars guarding the world from the Ream of Hell

Post by DemonSlayer »

This is a great mod and I was wondering if you were working on Spear of Destiny content? Whatever you decide to do with this mod in the future I look forward to it.
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

DemonSlayer wrote:This is a great mod and I was wondering if you were working on Spear of Destiny content? Whatever you decide to do with this mod in the future I look forward to it.
Spear of Destiny version will come out after the v 5.0 and when Untrustable will finish his work with boss rotations.
DemonSlayer

Post by DemonSlayer »

Very cool, that is going to be awesome. What do you have planned for v5.0 and what did you use to create the maps?
DemonSlayer

Post by DemonSlayer »

I do not know if you are currently in development right now, but I have been playing Brutal Wolfenstein and I have noticed that the hitboxes are so tiny on the soldiers that for me I have to be pin-point accurate even almost touching them (when if comes to the knife). I do not use autoaim which was what the original Wolfenstein 3D used and maybe that is what is causing the issue.
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

DemonSlayer wrote:I do not know if you are currently in development right now, but I have been playing Brutal Wolfenstein and I have noticed that the hitboxes are so tiny on the soldiers that for me I have to be pin-point accurate even almost touching them (when if comes to the knife). I do not use autoaim which was what the original Wolfenstein 3D used and maybe that is what is causing the issue.
Hmmm,i have so much things to fix.....Thanks for reporting.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”