[Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony] v3.1 released (p204)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Jeimuzu73

Re: [WolfenDoom] Blade of Agony (sneaky stuff p64)

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

@Torm667
:woh: If this was a paid mod, TAKE MY MONEY RIGHT NOW (jk lol).

But anyways, beast level you have there. Swap the Nazis for white masked mooks, add a few MGS bosses, and you almost have an MGS TC by itself. Hell, even make the alert theme "Encounter".
Spoiler:
Luigi2600

Re: [WolfenDoom] Blade of Agony (new shots p62)

Post by Luigi2600 »

Tormentor667 wrote:First shots of the sneaky map C2M1 (kinda "Metal Gear Solid"-like)!

Be careful and stay in the darkness to avoid enemy contact while trying to escape the Gestapo prison on Norway

Finally outside, but this doesn't rescue yet - it's only the proof that you are somewhere in Scandinavia

Watch-towers with machineguns everywhere, make sure to stay out of the light.
Honestly Tormentor667, If you worked at id you would definitely be my favorite current id employee keep up the awesome work dude.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

MJ79 wrote:@Torm667
:woh: If this was a paid mod, TAKE MY MONEY RIGHT NOW (jk lol).
Feel free to donate something at the Realm667 through Paypal ;)
blood

Post by blood »

I can't believe that you managed to code something like that, this is amazing.

If you guys will be still looking for mappers in 2016, then I will be glad to join your crew.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

blood wrote:I can't believe that you managed to code something like that, this is amazing.
I didn't code that, actually MaxED did and still does, so all the praise belongs definitely to him as I would have never been able to come up with something like this.
BFG

Post by BFG »

would be cool if ID would make this mod official, it shows that retro style games are still fun and that the Doom engine still has potential in 2015.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Well, that would never work as long as BoA uses resources from other games. But hey, it still can be advertised in other places :)
Lycaon

Post by Lycaon »

I'm dying for this demo, it's the only thing I really want to play right now on doom engine. This will be so massive when it's done.
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

And this is why i think that you need an iron sight for pistol,machine guns and for rifle in this mod.I don't take credits for the ADS sprites,i just made the code.Tormentor,in day or tommorow i'll give my work to one of your team's members.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

I have to admit that I really like it on the rifle and I think this will definitely be of good use. Though I think it isn't really necessary on the pistol.
ZioMcCall

Post by ZioMcCall »

Tormentor667 wrote:Though I think it isn't really necessary on the pistol.
Well,maybe for you.You must think that there is a lot of people(Not my case)that can't aim good without the ADS.The ADS give much liberty at the player,who will choose if use it or not.Naturaly,i don't put an ADS on the minigun or on the shotguns :mrgreen:
Nash

Post by Nash »

Aim down sights in Doom mods only make sense if hip aiming is intentionally coded to be less accurate... by default, Doom hitscans are super accurate...
Clownman

Post by Clownman »

ADS should just be for rifles, due to them being, well... For sniping. Pistol sniping is a bit awkward, but I don't think it needs to be changed, I mean: they are centered and already have their sights aimed down already pretty much.

But yeah, I say definently for the rifles. Other weapons can be sightless if you want. It's really just on the first level where "sniping' is awkward, mainly for Nazis on the rooftops.
SamVision

Post by SamVision »

ADS looks great for rifle, looks fuzzy for the pistol though. I hope the weapon swaying can be turned off when aiming.
xenoxols
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by xenoxols »

I mean, if it doesn't hurt why not put it on the pistol?

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”