[Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5e

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
erni945

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.3, out now or something

Post by erni945 »

I have a question to all , anyone know how to fix a problem with a decrease in the number of frames per second as it tried to play ancient aliens and map 18, so I started playing stutter that I was not able to finish the game , I've tasted first load mod and then .wad but it just came out but I noticed for one interesting thing.Because on the mods map jams , Guncaster the map also jams but Psychic is smooth , does anyone know how to fix it ?
DoomKrakken

Post by DoomKrakken »

Ancient Aliens, MAP18... "Illuminati Revealed"...

Simple... complete the level as fast as possible.

What's happening here is that this map spawns a lot of monsters. The more monsters that spawn, the lower the framerate will be. Trailblazer is already quite graphic-intensive, so the drop will happen sooner.
amv2k9

Post by amv2k9 »

erni945 wrote:I have a question to all , anyone know how to fix a problem with a decrease in the number of frames per second as it tried to play ancient aliens and map 18, so I started playing stutter that I was not able to finish the game , I've tasted first load mod and then .wad but it just came out but I noticed for one interesting thing.Because on the mods map jams , Guncaster the map also jams but Psychic is smooth , does anyone know how to fix it ?
Does disabling smoke help? Or have you already disabled that?
erni945

Post by erni945 »

amv2k9 wrote:
erni945 wrote:I have a question to all , anyone know how to fix a problem with a decrease in the number of frames per second as it tried to play ancient aliens and map 18, so I started playing stutter that I was not able to finish the game , I've tasted first load mod and then .wad but it just came out but I noticed for one interesting thing.Because on the mods map jams , Guncaster the map also jams but Psychic is smooth , does anyone know how to fix it ?
Yes, I have switched off but it happens to be the same, slideshow :?
Beed28

Post by Beed28 »

erni945 wrote:
amv2k9 wrote:
Yes, I have switched off but it happens to be the same, slideshow :?
Prehaps try loading my mod here, which fades monster corpses out of existence? A real problem with Icon of Sin spawner maps is that monster corpses can really build up and up the longer you are in the map once it's activated.
erni945

Post by erni945 »

I loaded your modification but still do the same thing , maybe something will change in the GZDoom ?
erni945

Post by erni945 »

He knows what anyone else can do about it?
mutator

Post by mutator »

I wonder what next version will have in trailblazer, I love every single version of this mod
comet1337

Post by comet1337 »

being involved in numerous secret raids against al quaeda, i've managed to get intel about quad damages, weapons-grade radioactive materials, and what appears to be even more smokes
what are you up to
also there's this thing called mosquito repellant, you should try that
PillowBlaster

Post by PillowBlaster »

comet1337 wrote:being involved in numerous secret raids against al quaeda, i've managed to get intel about quad damages, weapons-grade radioactive materials, and what appears to be even more smokes
what are you up to
also there's this thing called mosquito repellant, you should try that
By saying al quaeda you mean social media accounts? :P

Since I should've had just shared this for everyone's reference, I can be followed on my endeavours here or there. As much as still don't expect I'll unravel a lot, as I am "when it's done" bastard as usual, but I think it should be enough to keep your interest going.

Also mosquito repellant didn't do a jack worth of shit against that extremely stubborn mutant.
erni945

Post by erni945 »

erni945 wrote:I loaded your modification but still do the same thing , maybe something will change in the GZDoom ?
I've tried to launch another version GZDoom and it happens the same, you still have some idea of ​​what you can do with it?
erni945

Post by erni945 »

Pillow I have one question.Can I remove the silencer improved Sidekick ?.
Cool is an improvement but sometimes the silencer seems to be unnecessary or even annoying because the sound of a shot without a silencer is a really wonderful.
Can I do something about it if this improvement is permanent ?
PillowBlaster

Post by PillowBlaster »

Making a separate case for lasersighted sidekick without silencer would be really bothersome to do for me. And no one forces you to upgrade the sidekick; it's pretty accurate even without that upgrade. As of performance drops, I'm afraid I can't do much about it.

Eitherway~

Coming soon, hopefully.
Carbine Dioxide

Post by Carbine Dioxide »

Lead Spitters use illegal American fire work rounds? I also feel that Quad Damage is making the game impossible to even lose at, considering you, Pillow Blaster, make most all of your weapons over powered.

That's a crazy looking thumb nail, man. Also, the end of every video you make is the best part of the video. Gun Caster's bullet balls teaser comes to mind.
4thcharacter

Post by 4thcharacter »

So the blastspheres will also replace the Repulsion Disc from Hexen? They look like a beefed up version of the said item to me.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”