The Killer Mod 1.3 (Shit we are chainging!)

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Hellser
Global Moderator
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: The Killer Mod 1.3 (Shit we are chainging!)

Post by Hellser »

dwango433 wrote:
Somagu wrote:Good grief, man. You really have to work on your attitude. Your first post asks for suggestions to improve the mod, and then someone makes some suggestions, and you tell them off, and then start getting pissy with everyone else. You could at least try to be a little civil about refusing to make any changes, or you're going to get warned again, or banned.
that man named TheAdmantArchvile said my mod is crap, he no deserves humilty, insult a mod is not a suggestion. :evil:
When you release a mod here on the forums, it's subject to criticism of all kinds. You apparently can't handle criticism.
dwango433

Post by dwango433 »

Hellser wrote:
dwango433 wrote:
Somagu wrote:Good grief, man. You really have to work on your attitude. Your first post asks for suggestions to improve the mod, and then someone makes some suggestions, and you tell them off, and then start getting pissy with everyone else. You could at least try to be a little civil about refusing to make any changes, or you're going to get warned again, or banned.
that man named TheAdmantArchvile said my mod is crap, he no deserves humilty, insult a mod is not a suggestion. :evil:
When you release a mod here on the forums, it's subject to criticism of all kinds. You apparently can't handle criticism.
yeah...
Blox

Post by Blox »

dwango433 wrote:that man named TheAdmantArchvile said my mod is crap, he no deserves humilty, insult a mod is not a suggestion. :evil:
are you perhaps implying that you deserve any

let's recap what you've done
  • came out of nowhere pretending that his mod is perfect
  • insults anyone who says otherwise
  • starts a shitflinging contest in his own project thread
  • says that people who "insult" his mod deserve no verbal mercy
i mean yeah, minor offenses compared to saying what's wrong with a mod
dwango433

Post by dwango433 »

Blox wrote:
dwango433 wrote:that man named TheAdmantArchvile said my mod is crap, he no deserves humilty, insult a mod is not a suggestion. :evil:
are you perhaps implying that you deserve any

let's recap what you've done
  • came out of nowhere pretending that his mod is perfect
  • insults anyone who says otherwise
  • starts a shitflinging contest in his own project thread
  • says that people who "insult" his mod deserve no verbal mercy
i mean yeah, minor offenses compared to saying what's wrong with a mod
you guys really love talking about me! what's next,go in news paper for what i have done?
Kinsie
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Kinsie »

dwango433 wrote:you guys really love talking about me! what's next,go in news paper for what i have done?
It's your thread. About your mod. We have every right (within the bounds of the forum rules and general etiquette) to critique both the mod you have provided for download (so that you can make it better) and your hilarious overreaction to critique (because you're 12). Of course we're talking about you - you're unintentionally funny and probably not very long for this forum if you don't shape up and start learning from your mistakes.
dwango433

Post by dwango433 »

Kinsie wrote:
dwango433 wrote:you guys really love talking about me! what's next,go in news paper for what i have done?
It's your thread. About your mod. We have every right (within the bounds of the forum rules and general etiquette) to critique both the mod you have provided for download (so that you can make it better) and your hilarious overreaction to critique (because you're 12). Of course we're talking about you - you're unintentionally funny and probably not very long for this forum if you don't shape up and start learning from your mistakes.
oh c'mon stop talking and play my mod, time is money
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

dwango433 wrote:oh c'mon stop talking and play my mod, time is money
dwango433 wrote:time is money
Mánibranðr System
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Mánibranðr System »

dwango433 wrote:you don't like it then go to pick a plastic bag and put it on your head and die!
Are you a columbine doomer? Because you certainly fit the sociopathy profile for one, and should go away.
edward850

Post by edward850 »

dwango433 wrote:play my mod
No.
TheMightyHeracross

Post by TheMightyHeracross »

ArcheKruz wrote: Are you a columbine doomer?
The only "Columbine Doomers" were Harris and Klebold, and neither of them exist anymore. There are no "Columbine Doomers" here, and Doom should never have even been associated with it in the first place. Just because dwango flipped out doesn't mean he has a mental disorder, and even if he does, it has nothing to do with Doom. I don't know if "Columbine Doomer" is an actual coined term or not in this community, but I really don't want to see it either way.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

I've locked down the thread and banned dwango for a week. I hope that my actions will give the following messages:
  1. Criticism is not an insult, unless it actually IS an insult, in which case it should be reported. (It was not an insult, in this case.)
  2. Never encourage someone to kill themselves.
  3. Don't bring up Columbine. Seriously.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”