Extreme Weapon Pack!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Immortal Destroyer

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by Immortal Destroyer »

Doggo120 wrote:Wow! tons of stuff happened! haha. I just want to say this:
If you don't like something then you move on, you don't waste any time or energy on it. If you like it, then you share your thoughts and ideas
in places like this (forums, etc). Now Immortal Destroyer, I do respect your opinion (because that's how the world works, some like what others dislike) but its rather pointless to let me know about stuff you don't actually care:
5; I believe that is a garbage WAD.
That will not fix, change or improve anything. That doesn't help me polish my skills as a Doom modder. That doesn't make the WAD more enjoyable. That's not constructive criticism either. All you're is doing is... nothing helpful really.

The whole purpose was to bring a smile, a giggle. If it did, even if it was a little tiny one, then I can confidently say: mission accomplished!
Thank you guys for all the support (and non support :P)!

Soon there'll be news about a super secret project I'm working on huhu hoho and a EWP revision too!
Alright, i was thought before that your "Garbage WAD" is made as an Action Mod. That's what i mean in my Reply. As an Action Mod fails, as a funny is terribly awesome. The weapon results are so awesome, like the New Plasma Gun (Image) the only thing that ruin a little my gameplay was the Super-Slow weapons. That doesn't make it funny, that make the gameplay boring, and annoying. Even with the Pistol Reload Time, even a Zombieman can kill me... and my stats are; 200 HP and 200 Armor. I hope to improve the Reload Times, and it will be one of the best mods i ever played... at 7 Place (DON'T think that's a very small rank, it's big to be one of my faves) Try the next time to put Secondary Fire to the Weapons, for example, at the Pistol, the Spray Cleaning, i want to be when i press the Secondary Fire button.
Doggo120

Post by Doggo120 »

Haha but that's exactly the point! (super slow, extremely unreliable weapons). I agree with you on the Secondary Fire, I'll definitely add some to the mod.
Now a tip: the pistol reload time sucks, but if you know how to use it well (keep firing until at least you're on a safe spot) then you'll be up for a challenge.

Ethril dissected each of the weapons and gives some hints on how to use them wisely:
after playing around with this a bit i've determined that success is highly improbable
BUT I HAVE SECRET OF WIN!

(warning: reading the following will ruin the surprises and possibly make this wad slightly less hilarious)
Spoiler:
And yes, it makes the game 159% MORE HARDER! hohoho
Immortal Destroyer

Doggo120 wrote:Haha but that's exactly the point! (super slow, extremely unreliable weapons). I agree with you on the Secondary Fire, I'll definitely add some to the mod.
Now a tip: the pistol reload time sucks, but if you know how to use it well (keep firing until at least you're on a safe spot) then you'll be up for a challenge.

Ethril dissected each of the weapons and gives some hints on how to use them wisely:
after playing around with this a bit i've determined that success is highly improbable
BUT I HAVE SECRET OF WIN!

(warning: reading the following will ruin the surprises and possibly make this wad slightly less hilarious)
Spoiler:
And yes, it makes the game 159% MORE HARDER! hohoho
I know all of this secrets before. I notice them very quickly.
eclipse
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Operating System Version (Optional): where did the discord field go

Post by eclipse »

Did you make the sprites yourself? For example, the fist, the toothbrush, and the
Spoiler:
Last edited by eclipse on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Immortal Destroyer

Ultamilotic wrote:Did you make the sprites yourself?For example,the fist,the toothbrush,and the
Spoiler:
I believe the hands are totally real; I think it's your hands (Doggo120) Image :lol:
Doggo120

Post by Doggo120 »

Yesh, they are my hands and my toothbrush haha and...
Spoiler:
I converted the pictures to sprites
Immortal Destroyer

Doggo120 wrote:Yesh, they are my hands and my toothbrush haha and...
Spoiler:
I converted the pictures to sprites
skyrish10
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 7

Post by skyrish10 »

Doggo120 wrote:Hey thank you guys for those vibes and hilarious comments :D
I really appreciate it a lot!
This is hilarious! But you got the Konami code wrong, it's "UUDDLRLRBA" not "UUDDLRLRABA"

-TZK
Yes TZK, for some reason in my brain the Konami Code was one of the Mortal Kombat 3 codes haha. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll be sure to
fix that!!!
i'm pretty sure is a homage from any konami games featured this code.

(Unfortunately, this is merely a scapegoating)
Last edited by skyrish10 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

:shock:...after played this mod, i'll say; Some may call this junk... Me, I call it TREASURE.

also happy cacoward awarded!
Trar

Post by Trar »

I genuinely believe that this is quite simply one of the best DOOM modifications ever made. It is powerful and skillful, easily on the level of, say, DVII. (yes, even for anal-retentive nerds who see people who don't pistolstart each and every level as plebeian scrubs) This will go down in history. I believe we will soon start seeing 'extreme speedruns' being submitted with these weapons.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”