Zandronum Forums Topic (Go there for the latest updates regarding the Zandronum version, The Space Pirate Neo!)
Doomworld Forums Topic
Welcome to The Space Pirate!
The Space Pirate is a new gameplay modification that takes Doom to new heights! Featuring ridiculously cool melee combat, a shotgun with alternate shell types, crossbows, and much more! The Space Pirate is the next installment in the Darkest Depths Universe (formerly the "Weaselverse"), which includes The Stranger, Agent Diaz: Last Hours of Purity, Agent Hernandez: Dawn of Tomorrow, and Threshold of Pain.
Open Alpha Download (G/ZDoom)
Version 0.1.2e (G/ZDoom) (Updated 05/06/14)
Open Alpha Download (Zandronum)
Version 0.1.2a (Zandronum) (Updated 05/24/14)
Come join us on IRC!
"At approximately 0900 hours, we intercepted a distress call from the UAC base on Phobos. From the video footage that has leaked to public airwaves, it looks like a teleporter experiment went awry, opening a portal to some hellish dimension. The entire base has been overrun with creatures from the other side of the portal, and both the Union Aerospace Military Division and reportedly the Research Crime Prevention Agency are doing their best to dispatch and rescue what remains of the personnel.
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect opportunity.
If you recall, the Martian Surface Excavation Unit discovered tablets and other artifacts left over by an ancient race called the "Praeleanthor". These would go for unprecedented amounts of money if we could somehow procure them, and amiss the chaos at Phobos, we would have the prime opportunity to retrieve them. Your objectives are simple.
- Retrieve the Martian artifacts.
- Assassinate any and all RCPA personnel. We need to keep our tracks clean.
Good luck Mel."
Teaser Video (Melee Mania!)
Click here for the gallery!
Revealed Weaponry (Updated 8-19-2013)
Character Bios (Updated 05-06-2014)
- While holding the reload button on the 919m with the auto-firing mode enabled, it'll show a graphic of the single fire ready frame.
- Weapons that haven't been replaced have been given temporary ammo and weapon spawns - These will be removed as the mod progresses.
- Version 0.1.3: Vexler Unbound
- Possibly more zombies! WHO KNOWS?!
- The plasma rifle replacement!
- BERSERKER RAGE!...what could that mean?
- Ammobox 50 alternate attack!
- Player sprites
and mugshot spritesfor Mel!
- New HUD!
The universe is a huge place, and The Space Pirate can only cover so much of it. Thankfully, others have jumped into the darkest depths to give you new weapons, characters, and maybe a few gameplay changes while you're at it.
- None yet...check back whenever!
- TSP Alternate by TheRailgunner (runs with v.0.1.2e, load after the main TSP file!)
Includes changes to the behavior of the AB-50 and the secret weapon, along with cool shell-casings, and a WIP brand new weapon: the Bargo Automatic Weapon System Model "C", a belt-fed, bullpup assault rifle/light machine gun with a high rate of fire and a burst-fire setting utilizing a idealized intermediate cartridge, the 6.66x48mm round.
- TSP Voxels by Voxelbro (runs with v.0.1.2e, load after the main TSP file!)
Includes voxel replacements for every unique item in TSP, from weapon pickups to ammo pickups! (Check out more cool voxel add-ons here!)
Comments? Concerns? Suggestions? Hatred! Let them be known!