[WIP] HARDCORE DOOM WARS

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Ghostbreed

Re: [TestRelease_3] DN Brutal Doom Pack HAMMERTIME

Post by Ghostbreed »

Spoiler:
Fuck off
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Drspam's modified DN Brutal Doom Pack

Post by wildweasel »

Ghostbreed, I don't care if he's breaking rules, that's rude.

Drspam, since you won't start your own thread, I've opted to split your stuff into a different one. There. Now you don't have to live up to your namesake. =P
KingShinra

Post by KingShinra »

Cool stuff. Look forward to an updated release.

Eh, there is one teensy weensy itty bitty lil thing I did want to throw out there.
The thread has...my name as the poster. Eh...perhaps change the name to Drspam as the thread poster, as it is
his project thread (And so people dont think I reposted the rant I made to the young gentleman who made this here potentially interesting project).

Thank ya very much.
Ctrl+Alt+Destroy

Re: [TestRelease_3] DN Brutal Doom Pack HAMMERTIME

Post by Ctrl+Alt+Destroy »

DoomNukem wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm ready for this. I'm glad he's putting his remarkable work into something else, instead of adding more to an already existing mod designed by someone else. And besides, if DoomNukem and PillowBlaster are teaming up to make this happen, it's bound to be a thing of awesomeness.
Hellser
Global Moderator
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Hellser »

As Ryan Cordell said:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

As Hellser said:
Shit gonna get real.
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

KingShinra wrote:Cool stuff. Look forward to an updated release.

Eh, there is one teensy weensy itty bitty lil thing I did want to throw out there.
The thread has...my name as the poster. Eh...perhaps change the name to Drspam as the thread poster, as it is
his project thread (And so people dont think I reposted the rant I made to the young gentleman who made this here potentially interesting project).

Thank ya very much.
Oops. Missed the one post I really needed to split out. Thread is now owned by the correct person and the initial post is back where it ought to be.
KingShinra

Post by KingShinra »

wildweasel wrote:Oops. Missed the one post I really needed to split out. Thread is now owned by the correct person and the initial post is back where it ought to be.
Thanks Wildweasel. You da man!
Ethril

Re: drspam's edited DN Brutal Doom pack

Post by Ethril »

what is this i dont even
Ghostbreed

Post by Ghostbreed »

Ethril wrote:what is this i dont even
drspam

Re: Graphic Thread TEST

Post by drspam »

Click your webbrowser's zoom button for efficient reading. :)

This first thread of mine, but This project was not mad by me.
and so, When I edit my first Thread I can't read it directly. I must wait & wait.

and so, I will make my new project in here, not this writing board.

See you at there. :)
DoomNukem

Post by DoomNukem »

drspam wrote:Click your webbrowser's zoom button for efficient reading. :)

This first thread of mine, but This project was not mad by me.
and so, When I edit my first Thread I can't read it directly. I must wait & wait.

and so, I will make my new project in here, not this writing board.

See you at there. :)
No this thread wasnt made by you, and I dont think you should make a new project, you hijacked my thread and peddled this crap it should stay here, I cant stop you from using my stuff, but seriously you combined it with those shitty far cry 3 rips, you could at least add black gloves to them for some consistency and padding the images with a bunch of pop culture references at the end doesn't make it any better, "you can be an all type cool doom player, COOL DOOM!", Really? You did a half-assed job, this really lowers the bar, It really rings true of someones lack of talent when all they can do is make compilation mods.

This isn't meant to be a personal attack of any sort. if you can do this, then with a little effort you can do better, why not aim higher?
drspam

Post by drspam »

DoomNukem wrote:
No this thread wasnt made by you, and I dont think you should make a new project, you hijacked my thread and peddled this crap it should stay here, I cant stop you from using my stuff, but seriously you combined it with those shitty far cry 3 rips, you could at least add black gloves to them for some consistency and padding the images with a bunch of pop culture references at the end doesn't make it any better, "you can be an all type cool doom player, COOL DOOM!", Really? You did a half-assed job, this really lowers the bar, It really rings true of someones lack of talent when all they can do is make compilation mods.

This isn't meant to be a personal attack of any sort. if you can do this, then with a little effort you can do better, why not aim higher?

Hello, DoomNukem.
I am not a programmer or developer. Just simple level hobby editor.

and You don't want to use Your weapon Skin pack - Hammer & Rifle & Shot gun & SSG & Chain gun at my edited weapon pack?
If you want it, I will use other sprites instead of yours for spreading file, for example, Combat Hammer of Brutal Hexen and other weapon of Original Brutal doom. and you want to delete your nickname for my Spreading weapon pack file? :)

Right?
O.K? :)
If you want it, I will do it for you. :)

My English is not good, I don't know your will exactly. Answer me correctly please.

Thanks. COOL DOOM. :)
Last edited by drspam on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
DoomNukem

Post by DoomNukem »

Yes if you could remove the sprites and any mention of me that would be much appreciated thank you.
drspam

Post by drspam »

DoomNukem wrote:Yes if you could remove the sprites and any mention of me that would be much appreciated thank you.
O.K. Thanks COOL DOOM. :)
drspam

Post by drspam »

Click Your Browser's Zoom button for good looking. :)

(MODERATOR EDIT: Your images were removed because they do not load due to the hosting site's policy regarding hotlinking. Further investigation reveals these images to be hosted on a Korean torrent website which we would appreciate you not using in the future. Upload your images to Imgur.com instead. If this fails, please ask for help. By the way, moderators may edit your posts. -ww)
Last edited by drspam on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”