[WIP] HARDCORE DOOM WARS

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
DoomNukem

Re: drspam's edited DN Brutal Doom pack

Post by DoomNukem »

this doesn't look like too much fun it seems to be all over the place, the explosions are crazy but not in a good way, it seems entirely cluttered, the flamethrowers a cool Idea I reckon brutal doom really needed one but as with what terra nova said all the sprites styles are clashing heaps.
Ghostbreed

Post by Ghostbreed »

I wish the admins could help you delete this thread :)
KingShinra

Post by KingShinra »

To be fair and unbiased, this new video he posted, in my opinion, seems entertaining. It's definitely unbalanced and sloppy, but, just to muck around, it works. Has lots of boomies and blasties. It's amateur at best, but amateur with a geniune effort. I would have better things to say, but...

...Still, drspam, you made a horrible first impression, and I personally think that you, as a user, act disrespectful, unrelateable, and downright annoying. YOU DO have SOME potential, and you're LEARNING (That's the important thing), but get your act together. If you want to be taken seriously, think about what your audience wants, and be mindful of how you act around them.

LEARN PROPER ENGLISH, and learn how to communicate with people. Your project shows a love for editing Doom, but it wont mean nothing if no one likes or respects you.

I will give this project a go, and include it in my collection. You've earned that. But be mindful of people, and learn from your first mistake. That is all.
Ghostbreed

Post by Ghostbreed »

A fair point, oh King. But you can't demand him to learn english just like that. it's like demanding YOU to learn chinese right here right now.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Ghostbreed wrote:I wish the admins could help you delete this thread :)
I wish you could just live and let live, instead of your every other post being "please get rid of this."

Also, drspam, a little trick: you can rename your own thread by editing the first post.
Hellser
Global Moderator
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Hellser »

On a positive note, at least the effort is being placed into learning something. For some of us, our first mod was modding another mod. Hell, I've studied wildweasel's code for many months to learn how things tic(k) in ZDooM. He's chosen to work with Brutal Doom. Okay, that's fine. He's just chosen something that is rather harsh to work with to begin with. So do expect things to be sloppy.
Ghostbreed

Post by Ghostbreed »

Well said, Hellser. Can't really say my first porting projects were superb either. But do I learn along the road? Indeed.
You gotta start somewhere.
KingShinra

Post by KingShinra »

Ghostbreed wrote:A fair point, oh King. But you can't demand him to learn english just like that. it's like demanding YOU to learn chinese right here right now.
廁所在哪裡?我有一個陰道感染需要電力清洗

垃圾醫生需要學習如何正確地截斷他缺乏理智轉向更加有利可圖的手段,並與全球各地的朋友溝通。

來自台灣,我在哪裡可以買到便宜的性玩具?

(Ok, I'll be nice. =p)
Ghostbreed

Re: Edited HARDCORE WEAPON PACK for Hardcore Brutal Doom Pla

Post by Ghostbreed »

I guess you can chinese then :p
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

he was korean too?

well, bit shame on me though, but at least i learned basic communicating thingies from every thankful peoples. specially wildweasel and ed the bat of course.
also this addon is just like everyone said, it's glitchy, ripped of some weapons what some users made, and beyond over-powered like a russian overkill. hold it, at least RO is more better then this addon.

and to much shouting words. you can type without any capital words but stronger effects on little or short words not a bunch of words. also those many annoying imoticons. and importantly, do you know what i just hoping about when you're land on this forum again? i see about your english speech skills. but lacks SURVIVAL SKILLS for every kind of forums. goto naver or google, zdoom wiki to learn how to survive. i had some troble with somebody too, but least i'm agree what did i wrong and apologize. just remember about lesson makes people different. together with korean people, i hope you're project is successful if you understood everything about going on in this thread. also don't take seriously or offensive. it's just my own opinions for every beginners.

thank you, and good luck.
drspam

Edited HARDCORE WEAPON PACK for Hardcore Brutal Doom Play

Post by drspam »

All Tests were Not Real Play, Just Weapons Test. :)

These Test Video Clips had slight lag because of video recording program.

Of course, At Normal Doom play time in my PC without Recording, There are no lags on playing. :)

2nd Test Video
Brutal Doom Play with Hardcore Weapon Pack - Bombs & Mine & Rockets & Machineguns & Laser gun & Axe and Shield & Combat Hammer & etc Play

Last edited by drspam on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wolf00

Post by wolf00 »

can you please relase test ver for public? ,this can help in bug hunting ..
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

i'm not sure he'll release that version of the wad. that's going to be full of franken actors made from others without giving a cradits or tell who made this actors.
also not gonna release until it's done. otherwise, let this mod rot and pickup other mod. that's what i want to do for.
Ghostbreed

Post by Ghostbreed »

Gonna be an ass again and say that Doomguy 2000 does a whole lot better job than this guy.

See for yourself
drspam

Post by drspam »

3rd Test Video
Brutal Doom Play with Hardcore Weapon Pack - Sniper Rifle & Karasawa Cutting Gun & Nuclear Play

All Tests were Not Real Play, Just Weapons Test. :)

These Test Video Clips had slight lag because of video recording program. and so, Sniper play was not Easy. :)

Of course, At Normal Doom play time in my PC without Recording, There are no lags on playing. :)
Last edited by drspam on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”