Wrath of Cronos RPG V3A

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Valherran

Re: Wrath of Cronos RPG 1.8A

Post by Valherran »

siealex wrote:Heresiarch has 30000 HP! Isn't it a typo in the decorate files?
Nope. And wait til you see Korax... :lol:
siealex

Post by siealex »

Bzzzzzt... but I have lvl 10 mana regeneration, i. e. almost infinite mana...
patrik

Post by patrik »

Thetis, your mod is visually incompatible with software renderer of zdoom, because inventory selection box is invisble there. It is caused by transparency of that .PNG file.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

patrik wrote:Thetis, your mod is visually incompatible with software renderer of zdoom, because inventory selection box is invisble there. It is caused by transparency of that .PNG file.
As a suggested fix, perhaps a software-friendly alternative could be specified using [wiki]PALVERS[/wiki] without throwing away the translucent one.

[edit] Wait, it says HUD elements aren't affected. Patrik, are you running a non-Windows ZDoom, by chance?
patrik

Post by patrik »

wildweasel wrote:Wait, it says HUD elements aren't affected. Patrik, are you running a non-Windows ZDoom, by chance?
Nah, I am using Win XP. Problem is propably with my pathetic integrated GPU, Intel 82852. I just remembered that I previously had problems with HUDs containing transparent elements and also some crosshair packs displayed for me as solid squares.

So disregard my complain, Thetis (I fixed it for myself anyway).
siealex

Post by siealex »

The circular area with seven compartments in Dungeons spawns hundreds of ettins and centaurs, sometimes even bormereths. Is it correct?
siealex

Post by siealex »

MAJOR BUG. Can't complete the heresiarch room in Gibbet, the walls on both sides don't open no matter how I kill the serpents.
TheMightyHeracross

Post by TheMightyHeracross »

That's a Hexen bug, not a WoC one.
Doom Wiki wrote:There is a script on this map that requires a very specific condition to activate that the player can accidentally render impossible to meet. The script must activate to allow further progress in the game.

In the room behind the Axe Door is a throne that four Chaos Serpents will teleport on to. The aforementioned script checks every few seconds that exactly three remain and lowers walls when the condition is met. However, it is possible for the player to reduce their number below three in those few seconds. In this case the script will never activate and the player will become permanently stuck.
siealex

Post by siealex »

I know it. This mod spawns 20..30 serpents of two different types. When I leave three (no matter what types), nothing happens. The only way to open the Heresiarch wall is to puke 16.
siealex

Post by siealex »

Is there any work-around?
Silentdarkness12

Post by Silentdarkness12 »

Someone on that same page mentioned puking the script via console.

puke 16?
siealex

Post by siealex »

Yes, puke 16, but it is not the same than the correct script execution, puke 16 does not open the side walls.
Silentdarkness12

Post by Silentdarkness12 »

I guess the script would have to be rewritten, if puking the script does't help it.....
tyketto

Post by tyketto »

A couple months ago, I finished yet another Lets Play of Wrath of Cronos. This time, I played Masters of Chaos as the Necromancer. Check it out, if you wish! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... QMTLOe2DAh

Return to “Gameplay Mods”