MORTAL KOMBAT DOOM BETA 3.0 [RELEASED]

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
DOOMERO-21

MORTAL KOMBAT DOOM BETA 3.0 [RELEASED]

Post by DOOMERO-21 »

Ok, was a long wait since i started this 2 years ago, i finally released a new demo. The mod is compatible with gzdoom tower of babel. This gzdoom is included into the file. For play is necesary only doom2 or tnt or plutonia.

A resume:

is a mod for gzdoom tob, and transform doom into a fighting game, the mod is a demo, that mean is not completed yet, some characters like Shang Tsung, Sonya, Jax, Kung Lao, Sindel, Kano and Baraka not appear as playables chars. Some chars have fatalities (only scorpion and classic subzero) and brutalities and friendship.

video:

multiplayer demo:

(this video is old, was enhanced lot of things)

download link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!hQE0XD4J!M5G8VC8XA ... 1hwt5ieLXw

full description:
Spoiler:
DeadSoul666

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT DOOM BETA 3.0 [RELEASED]

Post by DeadSoul666 »

hello .. I love your mod me me and all my brothers .. I wanted to ask if you could make a BETA but Zandronum .. Pleasee me and my brothers await your response ... Thanks!
DOOMERO-21

Post by DOOMERO-21 »

DeadSoul666 wrote:hello .. I love your mod me me and all my brothers .. I wanted to ask if you could make a BETA but Zandronum .. Pleasee me and my brothers await your response ... Thanks!
for this mod is impossible make a zandronum version, but i am working on a plan B

but i have some problems with zandronum multiplayer with the net traffic, for some reazon cause lag when i force the oponent enter the pain state, but on skulltag 98D that not happen, this video was tested on skulltag 98D, but is a little old, now i included all the stages of MKII and the stage itself can be moveable.
DeadSoul666

Post by DeadSoul666 »

That well .. My brothers are grateful for your efforts to do something better all still ... Thanks!! :3
DOOMERO-21

Post by DOOMERO-21 »

DeadSoul666 wrote:That well .. My brothers are grateful for your efforts to do something better all still ... Thanks!! :3

well i guess is not impossible make a zandronum version, all depend about how will be the mk2 mod, if all is ok, i guess could be a fact the zandronum version.
Reinchard2

Post by Reinchard2 »

Amazing piece of work, but it's too hard for me. I can't even beat first sub zero! Most keys have too long delay's.
DOOMERO-21

Post by DOOMERO-21 »

Reinchard2 wrote:Amazing piece of work, but it's too hard for me. I can't even beat first sub zero! Most keys have too long delay's.
yes, is hard as hell, but the weak point is noob saibot.
Master Of Metal

Post by Master Of Metal »

I Can't Download it. Can you give another link?

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”