My Simple Hud

For in-development or completed ZDoom projects
Forum rules
Got a cool project idea but nothing else? This forum is NOT for you! Put it in this thread instead!
Please read the full rules for more details.

My Simple Hud

Postby Sergeant_Mark_IV » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:10 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?dod1n7bdns4xcwn

This is a very simple hud showing the stats with bigfont, and the mugshot instead the medikit. Has different 4:3 and 16:9 versions.
On hud options, you must have Stretch Status Bar set as On.
Sergeant_Mark_IV
Worse than Hitler.
Banned User

Location: United Communist Nazi Republic Dictactorship of Banana Land (Brazil)

Re: My Simple Hud

Postby Springy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Looks very nice! Fairly simple, not cluttered, font not too big or too small and the whole weapon is still visible. Have you thought about creating a Xenaero style version?
Springy
Yes indeed ladies and gentlemen.

Postby Xaser » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Springy wrote:Xenaero style version?

On passing through, I'm not sure what that means. Dunno whether Mark does or not but it's probably best to define what sort of hud-style Xenaero made. :P
Xaser
secretly a supercomputer being a government

Postby Springy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Xaser wrote:
Springy wrote:Xenaero style version?

On passing through, I'm not sure what that means. Dunno whether Mark does or not but it's probably best to define what sort of hud-style Xenaero made. :P

Sorry, Xenaero altered Doom's HUD to a version which had different colours for different levels of health and armour, like, green for full, yellow half way and red for something like 30% or less. I don't think he was the first to pioneer that style though (pretty certain that there was a version like that in a source port) but I just remembered that Xenaero made a HUD like that.
Springy
Yes indeed ladies and gentlemen.

Return to Projects