- Falling shells sound
- Many randomized sounds
- Better-sounding players (read more in changelog)
- In common, there are many individual sounds for the things which originally didn't have individual sounding
Screenshots: Screenshots for a sound mod? Good luck, bonehead!
- Changelog has appeared (hooray)
- Shells now sound like they fall at the right of the player (for stereo users)
* Chaingun has got shell sounds now too!
- Deathmatch game now sounds much better. Exactly, that's:
* +5 new death sounds for players (+3 for gory deaths)
* +2 new sounds for punching
* +5 new "pain" sounds
* +4 new sounds for jumps
* +4 new sounds for radio-chat
- Mancubus sounds improved
- +3 new sounds for picking weapons up
- Fixed exploding sounds that were too quiet
- Arachnotron has got a set of new sounds!
- Several little fixes
Q: Wut should I wait for in the next release?
A: For sounds from Doom II - enough polishing Doom
- In the pinky's death sound, body falling sound doesn't match the graphics.
- Explodes must sound with three different sounds, but only one of them is played instead.
- Added music at the end of deathmatch round (like in old Skulltag)
- New sounds for revenant, pain elemental, boss brain, hell knight (yeah, similar to baron of hell sounds. They look almost alike too), commander keen, arch-vile
- Fixed a bug with pinky death
- A new special sound which is played when the player tries to open a locked door without a key
- A fist punch "to the air" doesn't alert monsters anymore
- New feature! Now, when you select a weapon from your inventory, it plays a "up" sound! (+ two of these (BFG and fist) are randomized)
- Fixed a bug, now explodes use all three sounds
- Replaced rocket's launch sound with a more "tasty" sound
- Added two more "pain" sounds for both species (DSPOPAIN2 and DSDMPAIN2)
* Lost soul uses a revenant sound for pain sound
- Three more individual sounds for picking up ammo and two more for armor pick-ups
* Perhaps I pay too much attention for pick-up sounds, but the game sound more vivid and you can guess by ear what you've picked up
- Two new sounds for finding secrets
- Intermission screen update
- Ricochets! Now, if you shoot the wall, with the chance of 1/75 you'll hear a ricochet sound
* A bug: if you "attack" a wall with chainsaw, you'll hear the ricochets too
- Added a special zombie death sound. It appears really seldom, but sounds juicy and bloody
- Added a taunt sound
Next updates will include:
- Bug fixed
- Ambients! Now lamps will buzz, torches will crackle, etc.
- Something else
- Revenant's fireballs emit ricochet sounds too
- Arch-vile flame sound works incorrectly
- WolfSSs sound distorted
Post your suggestions!
YouTube video here soon