Infernal Distortion / MegaWad for Doom II My Project

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Xaser

Re: Infernal Distortion / MegaWad for Doom II My Project

Post by Xaser »

What's with the floating yellow muzzle flash bits on the railgun? D:

Also, I'm not seeing much here that's not involving taking the work of other modders without doing something special or distinguisable with it. The "remix of... others new maps" part of the OP has me a bit concerned, too. :(

This sort of thing is good for teaching yourself how to mod, though it's not the sort of thing you want to release, especially if it's really a bunch of others' work.
Marine Infierno
Location: Colombia , Bogota , my aunt's house xD (my geek house)

Post by Marine Infierno »

Xaser wrote:What's with the floating yellow muzzle flash bits on the railgun? D:

Also, I'm not seeing much here that's not involving taking the work of other modders without doing something special or distinguisable with it. The "remix of... others new maps" part of the OP has me a bit concerned, too. :(

This sort of thing is good for teaching yourself how to mod, though it's not the sort of thing you want to release, especially if it's really a bunch of others' work.
1 The railgun is relam667 you modify the look that's a bug could not remove
2 I download stuff of relam667
3 I make remix of the original maps of Doom 2 and New Maps own
Woolie Wool
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch Linux, Windows 11
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Woolie Wool »

I'm pretty sure redistributing the original IWAD levels is absolutely forbidden pretty much everywhere.

Also, it would be easy to remove those floating orange flashes if you would bother to simply edit the flash sprite and paint them out.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”