Neno Ljubenov Galev's Wolfenstein 2000 Redone

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
armymen12002003
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Neno Ljubenov Galev's Wolfenstein 2000 Redone

Post by armymen12002003 »

here i my modifcation to Wolfenstein 2000 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68BnG ... sp=sharing which adds a heck of a lot wolf 3d characters, although there not in groups most of the basic nazi grunts will hear gun fire in there sector they will investigate & try to kill, You so basically you will need your quick wits to get through the nazi warmachine.

yes this redo of map 31

there was no secret exit to map 32 so i redid the regular exit to make it warp to level 32 which i added adolf hitler in his mechasuit &
if your experieced doomer & wolfer this is the wad for you.

credits go to Neno Ljubenov Galev for Wolfenstein 2000 level which u can find over at the id games website id software for doom pcorf for map 11 of his wolfendoomed wad which i made a few changes.

& before anybody says i didn't have permission here is what it says in the original read me

Authors MAY use this level as a base to build additional
levels.

You may do whatever you want width this file.

feedback is always welcomed :)
Spoiler:

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”