Get ready for the ARMAGEDOOM!!!

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
insightguy

Re: Get ready for the ARMAGEDOOM!!!

Post by insightguy »

Sergeant_Mark_IV wrote: The melee attacks were made by me. I decided to not implement it because it would take so much work, and it would make the fists and chainsaw useless.
If you do decide to impliment them. I suggest you do it like how aluqah did his melees in his wad posses me.
BoraxKid

Post by BoraxKid »

I do not like the Zombieman's voice in this game at all. I mean why do they sound all British?
zZaRDoZz

Post by zZaRDoZz »

They aren't very zombie-like are they?
It might help to slow them down, add some reverb with a filter or something.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

BoraxKid wrote:I mean why do they sound all British?
Why not? :P

But, yes, they don't really convey the traditional zombie voice feeling.
Matt
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian Bullseye
Location: Gotham City SAR, Wyld-Lands of the Lotus People, Dominionist PetroConfederacy of Saudi Canadia

Post by Matt »

I'm totally okay with that.

Clearly these guys are not meant to be "zombie" like shuffling rotting bluuurrrrgh undead, but more a person who has destroyed or lost some integral part of their soul that makes them human.

The entire city is filled with the remains of people who were gratuitously tortured and mutilated for no reason - strategic, tactical, intelligence - in a way that, yes, you see all the time in real life genocides, but how can you really go through doing all that without losing something - or gaining something - or having done so, that would permanently diminish or at least change your humanity? In this setting we should expect the worst.

EDIT: Or as a totally different interpretation:

EDIT2: /r/ zombie sprites with rat's anus badge

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”